Ryyy---back, Ryyy---back, Ryyy---back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who couldn't work for shit who reached the top? I can't think of loads and loads.

Quite a few have been pushed to the top of the card for a limited time. King Mabel, Khali, Kozlov for example. Cant think of anyone one that shit who has had lasting success though.

• Paid Members

Give him the title then have every Tom, Dick and Harry challenge him for it. Let him just steam roll through everyone, whoever then takes it from him, will look great.

EDIT: Infact, let Nash beat him at the Wrestlemania. Big Kev has got what it takes to end streaks. He could then take on Undertaker later in the night (Nash that is).

• Paid Members

Ryback is tremendous. "The Big Hungry" is indeed a terrible and entirely unnecessary nickname, but I love everything else. I say I don't like it when he's selling and point out that he's very green because they seem like sensible things to say, but I don't actually care and just love watching him gurn and destroy people. He is ace, and he is getting over and the Goldberg chants are getting drowned out by cheers and feed me more chants now and this is a very good thing. I'd like to see him chase the belt for a at least a little while rather than just shoving it straight on him though. Just the tease of him hitting his finish on Punk this week had people going apeshit, and I think there's good value in continuing to milk that for a while. Triple threat at HIAC where Ryback isn't directly involved in the outcome doesn't seem that unreasonable. He doesn't have to do too much, Cena and his gammy arm don't have to do too much and Ryback doesn't necessarily have to win or lose.

• Paid Members

It would still be a loss. If you put Ryback in the match he has to win the belt. I seem it a million times in TNA with Samoa Joe or Crimson where the commentators are tripping over their words saying "undefeated, apart from that tag match, but that doesn't count ..." and all that. So the obvious one is don't put him in the match. If the WWE champion would rather choose John Cena over Ryback, that gets Ryback over as someone the champion fears. If you put him in the match and he's standing there looking like a twonk as the match ends, it doesn't do anything for him. If Ryback stops winning, the gimmick takes a hit.I never thought Robocop was ever the same when those baddies look his legs off in the second one.

Archived