Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

She said her chest, it was actually on her shoulder, I was rubbish at picking up signals from women when I was younger, I am a lot better now, I have had a few long term relationships since then, all the women I have been with since I come out of prision have been able to trust me, just wish people in here would just let it go, it's like moaning about Montreal Screwjob 10 years on.

I sexually assaulted 3 girls when I was 20 years old. they were aged 15,16 and 17, I say now that if I knew the girl was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her, anyway when I come out of prison I got recalled for my putting my head on this girl's chest even though I put it on her shoulder but can be the same as they are very close to each other, I am not condoning what I have done, none of you can make me feel worse then I did but it has been 10 years since my original offenses and 8 since the last offense, people can change.

• Paid Members

it's like moaning about Montreal Screwjob 10 years on.

It's exactly the same

Also, there is no way on earth that this is a real account based on the last couple of posts. I hope to all that farts, that this is brilliant work.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

So you are ok sexually assaulting the other two, not just the 15 year old? Creepy bastard logic there.

Key bit there " feel worse than I did" . You stil fucking should feel sorry. If people can change, then learn to take no as an answer.

I didn't mean it in past tense, I always will feel bad for what I done, I didn't downplay the other girls I assaulted, just saying that I wouldn't of gone near the girl if I knew she was 15, stop trying to be a smart arse Louch, I aint a racist either, your name is Kaz Hayashi.

• Paid Members
I sexually assaulted 3 girls when I was 20 years old. they were aged 15,16 and 17, I say now that if I knew the girl was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her

Fucking amazing line this. No regrets about the other 2 girls of age that you sexually assaulted or anything. Fucking hell.

This whole thing makes me very uncomfortable if I'm honest.