Stephanie in HHH's corner?

JMarshFan

Why on earth would HHH want his wife in his corner during a brutal battle with a vicious monster? Surely he would rather have his best mate who can handle his himself and has been around the block. If anything HHH should want to actively keep Brock away from her to ensure her safety

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The way I can see it happening is HBK accidentally costing Triple H the match. That way Brock goes over and Triple H doesn't have to do a clean job.

I don't know if HBK is interested in coming back for a match at Wrestlemania but they've hinted at in the past that Triple H can't admit that his best friend Shawn is better than him, so this could be the starting point of a slow build to Triple H vs HBK at Wrestlemania.

That way you will probably have a triple main event card of: Rock/Cena, Undertaker/Lesnar and HHH/HBK. I could see that happening.

HHH/HBK can fuck right off. I really do not want to see HBK wrestle again, or even on our screens for a long, long time. There's no need for him to be in the Summerslam build, or even be involved in anything on-screen anymore.

Archived