Stephanie in HHH's corner?

JMarshFan

I would rather see Stephanie McMahon in HHH's corner at SummerSlam then Michaels. She proved she still "has it" when she returned at RAW 1000, all the fans still loved her. It would make more sense for her to be involved and in HHH's corner than randomly throwing Michaels in there for no reason!

What do you all think, do you think Stephanie will be involved more with the HHH/Lesnar storyline? It would be great if she was HHH's heyman and she would come out and represent him!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I would rather see Stephanie McMahon in HHH's corner at SummerSlam then Michaels. She proved she still "has it" when she returned at RAW 1000,

If by "it" you mean one of the most awful annoying and hateable (and not in a good way) TV character performances of all time, then yes, she had "it" alright.

However I think the best way for this match to go would be to not have HBK in Triple H's corner and have the match end with a bloody destroyed Triple H refusing to give up and lay down for the monstrous Brock and the finish to be Stephanie ocming out to throw in the towel. That way everyone would come out looking good.

• Paid Members
If by "it" you mean one of the most awful annoying and hateable (and not in a good way) TV character performances of all time, then yes, she had "it" alright.

Amen. She succeded in making Paul Heyman the babyface in my opinion, which is quite some feat. She spent half her promo slagging off Heyman and his kids, but went apeshit when he did the same to her.

• Paid Members

And she just has the most punchable face in history. From most accounts, Stephanie is very nice in real life which makes why even when she's trying to be a babyface she still comes across as the biggest cunt of all time.

• Paid Members

Her performance on Raw was pretty convincing if not entirely contradictory, would like to see her a bit more on TV but it would definitely have to be as a heel GM or VP not as a loving mother and wife.

I would say it has to be a given that Brock will go over HHH, they can't bring him back to two straight defeats at PPV and I like the idea of Trips refusing to give up which will surely mean HBK has to get involved just to split it up. Making Brock look so monsterous will give whoever he fights next a huge rub, probably how they should have built it when he first returned tbh.

• Paid Members

They've just had a good year of Johnny Ace as the heel GM. Nobody wants to see another heel GM stealing the spotlight and taking up a good 90 minutes of airtime. I'm sick to death of General Managers. AJ is shit, she's only been in power for a fortnight.

I'd rather snap my own banjo than see Stephanie as the heel GM again personally. I never liked her in the role of a heel.

• Paid Members

Agreed that now isn't a great time for a heel GM as Big Johnny had a fair run but it's inevitable that another will be along before too long and if it was to be Cole, Vicki Guerrero or any other pain in the arse heel characters that WWE has floating around just now then I may well consider snapping my banjo myself.

McMahon's do heels better than anyone else in the business, they always have.

Archived