Is there an app that works with this site?

Turnbucklepads

• Paid Members
There are forums out there that are using apps. Its not tied to just one forum but to the whole brand of the board.

such as proboard have an app.

Cmax uses a mobile version of their site too, although not an app. It makes it very easy to navigate around.

it says at the bottom ukff is IP Board, so unless they have an app were fucked. Thats what I wanted to know.

The writing is just so small on my iphone and im constantly zooming in and out, to the point I hardly come on here anymore.

Gotta move with the times UKFF. :rolleyes:

http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/mobile.php

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The writing is just so small on my iphone and im constantly zooming in and out, to the point I hardly come on here anymore.

The UKFF's loss is nobody's gain.

• Paid Members
Gotta move with the times UKFF. :rolleyes:

Surely the computer isn't dead yet??

No it's not dead, but there are additions to internet surfing that are becoming more popular. Theres these things called iPads too.

It can't be that hard to browse the UKFF on an iPad, surely? It's got the resolution of a small desktop monitor (albeit from 2005) and the UKFF has a fluid width design!

• Paid Members

I spend a shit load of time viewing the UKFF on my iPhone and I don't see what all the fuss is about. The zoom/scroll is pretty good and I can get round the forum quickly. The only problem I have is trying to quote and reply to lengthy posts. That can be a bit fiddly sometimes.

• Paid Members

I know for a fact that Houchen and Plissken both use the forum on iPads and have no problems with it, and I'm sure there are others.

Maybe the device isn't the issue in this case.

I know for a fact that Houchen and Plissken both use the forum on iPads and have no problems with it, and I'm sure there are others.

I've never had an issue on ipad or on my Android phone. Can't see how anyone could, it's just a smaller resolution version of the site and both o/s have good zooming functions.

• Paid Members

PEBKAC.

I had to Google this. I'm not ashamed of admitting that.

• Paid Members
I thought he'd just had a stroke and mashed the keyboard in a panic.

No. Geeky term for when a customer complains something's not working, because of something they've done and not a fault with the software or whatever.

• Moderators

I don't know what it means and I'm not even going to bother looking it up, because of who said it.

Back to the topic at hand though - I surf the forum quite a bit on my phone and reading it is very easy but sometimes trying to make a lengthy post, or editing a post, can be a little tricky with the interface. An app would be handy, but it's not a dealbreaker.

I don't know what it means and I'm not even going to bother looking it up, because of who said it.

Back to the topic at hand though - I surf the forum quite a bit on my phone and reading it is very easy but sometimes trying to make a lengthy post, or editing a post, can be a little tricky with the interface. An app would be handy, but it's not a dealbreaker.

This^

Also I dont have an iPad. Just was being a little sarcastic. The joke failed.

Could be an eye issue but generally I do prefer forums with a app to navigate around.

Archived