2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If we play like we did yesterday on Wednesday things could get very, very messy.

That's not going to happen though, is it?

My prediction is a draw, 1-1, will be elated with anything more and gutted with anything less.

• Paid Members

UEFA probably don't know Division 3 exists.

To be honest, I really can't see what's offensive about that Celtic banner. It's more of a joke type one, IMO.

ADDED: I don't really know. What is on that headstone in the Celtic one?

Rangers' one doesn't refer to a team, nor are the letters green and white. SFA probably used that as reasoning for not punishing the Rangers one. If the banner was held up at a SPL match, they would kick up f*ck. Nobody is watching Division 3.

I think this may be the last season that we're challenging near the top for quite a while by the looks of it;

Motherwell boss Stuart McCall fears he will lose an entire team for nothing at the end of the season.

The Steelmen are currently top of the table after a terrific start to the SPL season. But the Fir Park gaffer knows as many as 11 of his out-of-contract stars could walk next summer

Celtic will struggle until Christmas, going by yesterday, they looked completely average against a Dundee side with 6 missing first teamers from the starting 11. Motherwell NEED 3points today to keep their momentum. Having seen both teams against us, to me Motherwell have more going forward if Ojaama plays, Davidson kept Hooper very quiet yesterday, goal aside.

Celtic will struggle until Christmas, going by yesterday, they looked completely average against a Dundee side with 6 missing first teamers from the starting 11. Motherwell NEED 3points today to keep their momentum. Having seen both teams against us, to me Motherwell have more going forward if Ojaama plays, Davidson kept Hooper very quiet yesterday, goal aside.

Henrik starts today in place of young Murphy.

Henrik starts today in place of young Murphy.

More going forward was pretty clear going by the three goals, but defensively you looked horrid today. Every time Aberdeen got the ball wide you looked nervous as fuck, which is a massive leak to have in a league filled with good wide players at the moment. Also, coupon busting pricks! :angry:

Archived