Ask Michael Elgin A Question

jjridpath

Pretty much what it say's on the tin. Recently just did Interviews with Nigel McGuinness, and Tommasso Ciampa for the first issue of my magazine. Also done an interview with Frankie Sloan for Issue 2, and I'm also doing an interview with Michael Elgin for Issue 2. So if you have any questions you want to ask him- post them here and I will ask them. Will be sending questions over to him tomorrow (29th June) at 12pm GMT.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Pretty much what it say's on the tin. Recently just did Interviews with Nigel McGuinness, and Tommasso Ciampa for the first issue of my magazine. Also done an interview with Frankie Sloan for Issue 2, and I'm also doing an interview with Michael Elgin for Issue 2. So if you have any questions you want to ask him- post them here and I will ask them. Will be sending questions over to him tomorrow (29th June) at 12pm GMT.

What magazine is this?

Alternative Wrestling Magazine, first issue is in the classified section. Just trying get some fan questions for Elgin that's all because most writers ask the same boring ass questions "Why you want become a wrestler." Fans ask better questions.

I'm not a journalist, I'm not even a writer, and I don't tend to spend mass amounts of time to reply on forum threads. I'm a graphic designer I do all the layouts, get pictures, etc. The only other thing I have done is get interviews and written a few articles for the first issue. I'm terrible at writing and I'm under no illusions of that.

Archived