hi all

Jjbushbomb

Hi new member here joined up last week for my son went to revenge tour in manchester and sheffield my sons on www.com grabbing sheamus at sheffield hes to the left with the glasses on crowd surfing lol he loved it !!! any one know of any pre sale/ prioty tickets on offer for raw world tour in november and how the hell do i get ringside seats is it just luck ?? and how do i find out earlier when and where the wwe superstars will do signings etc missed out this year found the info really hard to find i wish the wwe would do like a fan axxess event in the uk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Exactly, calm down. The guy wasn't being objectionable, and his grammar and punctuation might pick up a bit when he sees how other people do it, if he even sticks around. Leave him be.

Hi new member here joined up last week for my son went to revenge tour in manchester and sheffield my sons on www.com grabbing sheamus at sheffield hes to the left with the glasses on crowd surfing lol he loved it !!! any one know of any pre sale/ prioty tickets on offer for raw world tour in november and how the hell do i get ringside seats is it just luck ?? and how do i find out earlier when and where the wwe superstars will do signings etc missed out this year found the info really hard to find i wish the wwe would do like a fan axxess event in the uk

Welcome to the forum! Glad you and your son had a good time at the shows. I've no idea about ringside seats, but there are people on here who reckon it is just luck/being quick.

The signings aren't usually announced until a week or two before the tour. If you keep checking on here at the time, people usually post them as soon as WWE/the shop announces them.

It wouldn't be worth WWE's while to do a Fan Axxess thing here. They get 70,000 odd piling into a city for WrestleMania, and they have a week to run the event. Here, they're in a new town every night of the tour.

1. Use punctuation

2. What the hell is www.com?

3. Use the questions thread.

You must feel really good about yourself. How admirable and brave of you to correct that guys punctuation and spelling and make him feel stupid. I want to be you.

OK, that was funnier.

• Paid Members

Well played Pity. Ffs the poor bloke took his son to a wrestling show and signed up as he had a couple of questions. I know we hammer some posters on here but that's due to them being ignorant, not new and therefore unaware of how this place goes down. Shameful behaviour, luckily The King came along to help the chap.

Archived