hi all

Jjbushbomb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So me correcting someone is worse than the lot of you basically ripping me to shreds? Great forum.... pity it's full of wankers.

And you stand head and shoulders above the rest. It's pretty clear the guy probably isn't going to be a regular poster and isn't familiar with the goings on of this place. He's just came on to ask a couple of questions, yet six hours after it was already pointed out in an infinitely more polite manner to use the questions thread, you decide to be a grade A cunt. Any shit you have received since is fair game in my eyes.

• Paid Members
Alright my reply was pretty sarcastic I grant you but then for the rest of you to do exactly the same and be as sarcastic as I was makes you all the good guys. Hypocrites.

They were not criticising him though, unlike you scoring big man points with newbies. Take it from me mate. It doesn't work.

Thanks to the guys that were constructive and helpful . To those that weren't and thought I'd joined a punctuation / spelling forum go suck my dick .I'm dyslexic and got my wife to type this feel proud of yourself cock knocker . Mods feel free to delete my profile I here the click loud and clear !

P.s if you can't understand what I meant by www.com you must be some strange 3 toed sheep shaager from the valleys

Thanks to the guys that were constructive and helpful . To those that weren't and thought I'd joined a punctuation / spelling forum go suck my dick .I'm dyslexic and got my wife to type this feel proud of yourself cock knocker . Mods feel free to delete my profile I here the click loud and clear !

P.s if you can't understand what I meant by www.com you must be some strange 3 toed sheep shaager from the valleys

Is your wife dyslexic as well?

• Moderators

Because there's no chance of inbreeding in Yorkshire, right Bushy?

• Paid Members

1310480585093.jpg

1310480585093.jpg

Kinda ruined my preconception with his referencing to dicks, cocks and sheep shagging. The guy who wrote the snooty reply had already dug a hole for himself and been hung out to dry, so this seemed unnecessary and kinda undignified. Ah well, I suppose you had a right to be annoyed at such an arrogant reply.

Archived