Preston City Wrestling - Guild Wars 02/06/12

fludder99

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much are the DVDs?

which ones lol

Just the single show ones, which I'm guessing are the ones along the top of that photo? I only have the first 2 shows up to now but eventually I'm gonna' need them all!

PCW v PBW

lol, thought were was it but didnt want to comment and seem dumb lol

I only go in before PCW, was on an all dayer before Never Give Up and was trollied the time before. It wasnt a bad guess :)

Fuck that, the Farmers is all the way here in Barrow. Though you are all welcome to jump on my shitty train and bus back and come for a party up here.

Is that an open invitation?

Yeah, jump on a plane man. New York is fuck all compared to a pack of dossers necking Jager shots in a little flat converted into a pub over here on the Island.

Like a couple of others this will be my first PCW show and i'm really looking forward to it. The shows have always looked great but because it's about a 2hr journey the Friday shows aren't normally doable, so thought we'd take the opportunity when a Saturday one cropped up.

The few clips I've seen have been impressive with the venue, setup etc and the card looks top so should be a great night :thumbsup:

And Spud vs Kirby to my knowledge is a first time ever match

Is Dean Allmark not in that match anymore? And have the M.O.B's opponents been mentioned because saw The Blackpool Blonds put a video up so assuming they are in it?

If we don't go in that Fishing pub :laugh: i'm sure we'll spot some faces at the show, seems there's enough going. We'll be getting there around lunchtime, I saw someone mention parking after 5, but where would people recommend for all day sort of parking? Cheers.

Like a couple of others this will be my first PCW show and i'm really looking forward to it. The shows have always looked great but because it's about a 2hr journey the Friday shows aren't normally doable, so thought we'd take the opportunity when a Saturday one cropped up.

The few clips I've seen have been impressive with the venue, setup etc and the card looks top so should be a great night :thumbsup:

And Spud vs Kirby to my knowledge is a first time ever match

Is Dean Allmark not in that match anymore? And have the M.O.B's opponents been mentioned because saw The Blackpool Blonds put a video up so assuming they are in it?

If we don't go in that Fishing pub :laugh: i'm sure we'll spot some faces at the show, seems there's enough going. We'll be getting there around lunchtime, I saw someone mention parking after 5, but where would people recommend for all day sort of parking? Cheers.

its about

• Paid Members

This'll be my last chance to get on UKFF before the show (I'll be heading out to Manchester/Wigan for GPW shortly, and staying over before PCW the next day), so just to let you know I'll be tweeting live results and thoughts from this on at @BenPCorrigan and #PCW.

I'm usually looking for a pre-show drink, so this Farmers/Hunters/Butchers/Bakers/Candlestick Makers place sounds likely...

Archived