Preston City Wrestling - Guild Wars 02/06/12

fludder99

I'm determined not to miss the in ring photo's this time.

even I might get in on this 1 ;)

What? Physically get into the ring and in the photo with me? Cos that would be awesome! Ha, haa. :)

Dupree, Tozawa, Freebird and Fludder oh yeh lmao

The Four Horsemen of PCW!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems Terry Frazier has pulled out of the show for a booking closer to home and has been replaced by Max Angel us against Renee Dupree

Seems there is going to be many new faces at PCW this time around. Cant wait! Is it Saturday yet?

How good is the view from standing? Might come up for this then drive to Sittingbourne on the Sunday.

the view is great but I will let others comment if they can please as im going to say that lol

How good is the view from standing? Might come up for this then drive to Sittingbourne on the Sunday.

Really good, can see everything with no problems and can move about freely enough. Even at the most packed show there were no issues unless you wanted to follow Trav and Lionheart all over the arena, but other than that, wont miss a thing! Standing rocks.

Only the insane go for seats at PCW, mainly because they have a death wish :thumbsup:

Really good, can see everything with no problems and can move about freely enough. Even at the most packed show there were no issues unless you wanted to follow Trav and Lionheart all over the arena, but other than that, wont miss a thing! Standing rocks.

Only the insane go for seats at PCW, mainly because they have a death wish :thumbsup:

Cheers mate! What sort of prices are drinks? Think we will be coming.

anything from

• Paid Members

anything from

Seems Terry Frazier has pulled out of the show for a booking closer to home and has been replaced by Max Angel us against Renee Dupree

That's a shitty thing for Terry to do if true. I know it may have been difficult to wrestle the same guy twice in one weekend, but the crowd and atmosphere of PCW and IPW:UK will be remarkably different.

However, VERY happy with the inclusion of Max Angelus. Only seen him twice and he has been very impressive and will be one of the break out stars of 2012. He's definitely got the build and look to not look that much out of place against Dupree either.

Tidy little signing there PCW.

The view is fine from the standing (there are actually a few large seats dotted around the perimeter which you can get if you are early in the queue.

All the pics in my galleries are from the standing areas:

6989668232_a1d442e75e.jpg

Voodoo does the worm...! by Tim R-T-C, on Flickr

I've not seen much of Angelus either but from what I have seen he looked impressive.

Got to be honest I don't really know much about Renne Dupree, not really a WWE fan and didn't see much / any of WWE during his run, so will be interesting to see how he gets on with Angelus.

I would of come anyway as PCW and it's regulars always put on a great show but Tozowa being on the card is what really got me so excited for this one.

Archived