Preston City Wrestling - Guild Wars 02/06/12

fludder99

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show is also just after everybody gets paid

Is there as universal pay day in Preston? :) There's one in Barrow actually, seeing as how the vast majority of the town works for the same employer.
haha, yep I get lots of sales on Tuesdays as its DLA payday & Thursday is dole and then a rush on the last day of the month for the few that have real jobs haha

The show is also just after everybody gets paid

There's one in Barrow actually, seeing as how the vast majority of the town works for the same employer.
Too... many... possible... comments.BTW, Fludder ;) , these look like blinding shows you are putting on. Were I still in the UK, I would definitely attend, and wrestle some of that sweet, sweet Barrow Peninsula Shit Sifters salary out of Richie.
cheers buddy, feel free to have a look at our youtube channel

Can some one give me some advice on booking tickets to this, I'm missing something very obvious I'm sure.

go to www.skiddle.comSearch 'Guild Wars'Find correct eventSelect amount of tix you want (no front row/2nd row left iirc)Then hit buy tickets, and put in card details and complete transactionCheck email for confirmationTurn up at event with card used to pay and, erm that's it

Getting amazing feedback from the PCW documentary, really happy with it. We had no involvement and the first time I watched it was when it was made public.

We have also just posted an amazing video to youtube that is our wrestlers doing the YMCA in the middle of a Royal Rumble

Just purchased a general admission ticket for this show - does general admission mean standing?

Looking forward to my first PCW event.

It does indeed mean standing, but its a very social environment with people standing as its easier to interact. Sure you will see lots of people you know. Really happy your coming to a show finally :)

On a plus note, we just passed 300 pre sales!

• Paid Members
Just purchased a general admission ticket for this show - does general admission mean standing?

Standing is where it's at. Not a bad view in the venue and means you have easy access to the (stupidly cheap) booze.. Plus anyone who buys seats usually risks death by flying wrestler

• Paid Members

It does indeed mean standing, but its a very social environment with people standing as its easier to interact. Sure you will see lots of people you know. Really happy your coming to a show finally :)

Hey - standing's cool with me. I've really enjoyed other nightclub shows where that has been the deal. Plus, it seems front row seats up in this place appear to equal DEATH...

Just wait until I get back from my holiday mid June, I've got a very nice compilation video of all the front row wipe outs - starting with John Searle getting a boot to the face from El Ligero, and (so far) ending with BT Gunn and Kid Fite wiping out 3 rows of chairs at Never Give Up!

At least 1 chair will get destroyed next Saturday - my money is via Tozawa, any other predictions?

Archived