WWE Re-Signs ANOTHER Former Star! *Raw spoilers?*

Declan

Not sure if there's already been a mention of this elsewhere, but TSN here in Canada has announced that Brock Lesnar has signed a 1 year deal with WWE, and is scheduled to appear on Raw tonight.

If this has been mentioned already I apologise. I'm 5 hours behind you guys in the UK and just saw the news on TV this morning.

Yeah, wrestling takes a backseat when the Maple Leafs are playing I'm afraid. Not as up to speed as I would have hoped. The last I heard it was unconfirmed that he had signed, but it's official now according to sports news here.

Must have cut him a hell of a deal to make want to come back after hating it so much the first time. Ive just got through reading his book , and his doesnt disgise the fact that he got in to make as much money as possible then leave to clear his college debts (as he puts it, "get in to get out" on the adivce of Curt Hennig).

If he does show up on RAW tonight, will be interesting to see what shape hhe is in after leaving the UFC. Even watching him in New Japan was massive then, and you really see the difference in his size from his WWE 12 game trailer

I've got a 9-5 tomorrow, but my sleep schedule is messed up already so I'm planning on sleeping through this afternoon and evening and staying up for it. The post-Mania Raw is always quite good with someone retiring in recent years or the crew just having some fun coming off the previous night's celebrations, but with Brock set to return, it looks set to be excellent.

How do we deal with the fact that our top babyface is a useless idiot? Hire the guy we tried to make top babyface in 2003. Might just work. If not, how about pushing some other younger guys in the roster and get them over? Nah way too simple

• Paid Members
How do we deal with the fact that our top babyface is a useless idiot? Hire the guy we tried to make top babyface in 2003. Might just work. If not, how about pushing some other younger guys in the roster and get them over? Nah way too simple

You're a useless idiot.

• Paid Members

Considering you think the top star in the biggest promotion in the world is a "useless idiot", you arent exactly in a position to be judging the development of talent, to be fair.

I truly, truly hope that every single one of your young relatives suffers sexual indignities.

Archived