wrestlemania 2007

wwffan2

• Paid Members

So he was supposed to work Michaels at the Mania where Michaels worked Angle and Guerrero worked Mysterio? Seems unlikely

• Paid Members
it is not common knowledge unless you have listened to the shoot, which I am guessing you have.

I havent listened to it, but its fairly common knowledge, considering he first said it three years ago when Bauer was released from WWE. I even referenced it a few weeks ago on this very website.

From the Observer's 2009 WWE Writers week: The original WrestleMania matches for Mania 22 were Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels, Vince McMahon vs Rey Mysterio, Batista vs Randy Orton and The Undertaker vs Kurt Angle. Mad how a Guerrero's death more or less messed up the whole card isnt it?

Also, WrestleMania 22 wasnt in 2007. Thats the point I'm trying to make.

I heard that Brian Pillman was originally pencilled in to face Hogan at WM18 before his death.

What a match that would have been!

I heard the special ref for that one was going to be called yousef sarcastic twat.

I heard that Brian Pillman was originally pencilled in to face Hogan at WM18 before his death.

What a match that would have been!

What you on about? It was supposed to be Andre / Hogan at WM18, but ANdre had to go and die before the event, at some point in time.

Archived