WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

I'd of thought IF Lesnar does agree some sort of deal, he ll show up right after the main event finishes.

So say Rock beats Cena, celebrates, then boom, Lesnar comes out and just goes face to face with The Rock.

That'd be an amazing ending. Surely that'd get the RAW rating up the next night.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Next year, Batista, Cena and Lesnar vs ...

BgThRoStAuPic.jpg

Baldies United.

Right, if this doesn't happen, I'm digging out my passport, having the injections, taking my shirt off, having the neccessary tattoo's, coming up to the north east and battering the fuck out of IHH for getting my bastard hopes up!

Next year, Batista, Cena and Lesnar vs ...

BgThRoStAuPic.jpg

Baldies United.

Right, if this doesn't happen, I'm digging out my passport, having the injections, taking my shirt off, having the neccessary tattoo's, coming up to the north east and battering the fuck out of IHH for getting my bastard hopes up!

Don't forget tassles, lots of tassles..brother.

Rock and Brock are two outsiders who have had there once in a lifetime match.(Plus where would that leave Shaq) For Brock the groundwork has been laid for Taker. If involved I'd expect a passing face off like at UFC and maybe a challenge on RAW.

• Paid Members
top top lad you mate, thank you.

Saved me hours of searching over the weekend you.

Thanks.

We have this rule round here where it's generally considered polite to not quote a massive post like that. It's irritating for other people to scroll through.

• Paid Members

Hang on, has The Rock confirmed he is going to be wrestling at next year's Wrestlemania? I keep seeing rumours of his potential opponent next year- but didn't know he was definitely in for next year.

Hang on, has The Rock confirmed he is going to be wrestling at next year's Wrestlemania? I keep seeing rumours of his potential opponent next year- but didn't know he was definitely in for next year.

He has said he will definitely be there. Whether that's in a wrestling capacity or not, I don't know.

If Lesnar does make an appearance I reckon it would involve Taker given the whole buzz about Taker saying something to him at that UFC event when he lost the Title. I'd imagine Taker wins the match, both men are battered and then all of a sudden Brock runs through, jumps the guardrail and F5 to Taker and then he shouts that he'll end the streak next year.

As for Batista, haven't a clue what he'd be up to. I guess it'd have something to do with Cena, given his last match was against Cena before he quit WWE in storyline which was the way he was written out in reality. My problem with this though is Cena and Rock's match should have no one at all interfere unless it is to do something big, ie McMahon having Austin turn heel at X7, so maybe in this match if Laurinaitis came out and helped Cena win.

I am absolutely loving all of the rumours and hype though, for me Wrestlemania is starting as of now, the whole news sites, rumours, stories, everything like that is what makes Wrestlemania feel like the the big one, the actual card must be amazing (which it is this year) and the hype surrounding it is awesome (due to the card being incredible this year) and for me that signals that a Wrestlemania has all of the potential to rank right up there as one of the best. It makes it even more strange this year though that it falls on April Fool's Day, I'm imagining a lot of April Fool's jokes to take place but now that Lesnar and Batista have already been sighted or it has been said WWE has been in contact with them it does put me at ease that they aren't April Fool's as if they were whoever made them up obviously is a wally as they don't know April Fool's start on 1st April, not a day or two before!

Archived