WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it as good as the Rock/Austin documentary from WM19? I loved that one.

NO! NO! NO! That Mania of WrestleMania is better than Beyond the Mat in my opinion. Excellent documentary. One of the very best things WWE has ever done. Having the voice over provided by Jesse Ventura is especially good work.

I have honestly never seen or heard of this. I'll need to try get my hands on it.

Do it, it's a superb documentary.

Anyone seen 'The Evolution of a Predotar' which follows Randy Orton in the build up to his WM27 match with Punk? Really good doc tbh.

• Paid Members

NO! NO! NO! That Mania of WrestleMania is better than Beyond the Mat in my opinion. Excellent documentary. One of the very best things WWE has ever done. Having the voice over provided by Jesse Ventura is especially good work.

I have honestly never seen or heard of this. I'll need to try get my hands on it.

Apologies if this has been mentioned here already, am a rare visitor these days but heard today that Paddy Power are offering bets on match outcomes at this years WrestleMania for the first time ever.

I'm not sure legally how they've been able to do this but regardless I've put

Superb not got my wee boy tonight but only money I have is going towards going out town to watch WrestleMania, so this will go nicely with my cider tonight. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Bryan Alvarez has reported a big name is in Miami this weekend and PWInsider have reported that:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Brock Lesnar is in Miami negotiating with WWE and it's 50/50 at the moment he will be doing something on Sunday.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Could be interesting.

Saw Alvarez's tweet earlier and that was the name that sprung to mind. I wonder. Where could he get involved? Hell in a Cell? Main event?

Taker beats HHH, celebrates in the ring. Lesnar's music hits, he comes out and challenges Taker for next year. BOOM.

• Paid Members
I heard WWE are looking to set up Next Years WrestleMania Main Event as soon as possible

That's why I'm thinking...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Lesnar to cost Cena the main event. The pop would be MENTAL, and then you could do my awesome idea for this year where the match gets set up, Cena doesn't have the title in January, Lesnar enters the Rumble as a surprise and wins it, forcing Cena to win the Chamber against the odds otherwise the match is off.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived