UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As people regularly say on here, got a problem, take it to PM, and dont go then posting them PM's on the main board you oddball, and in defence of the above.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2451814

... I'm not going to carry this on, but if you PM me calling me a lying bastard, then of-course I'm going to show you for how you're acting.

YAWN, PM Please, I see what your problems are, you air an issue, and I answer it for you to the best of my ability, you then say thats not true, and thats a fact?

All in all, if you have an issue with the match, play me again, if you have an issue with me as a person, dont talk to me, im always available to play my matches when I say so, and I play them fairly

100% going to be on tomorrow! I'll be on from around 2pm!

I need to practise before tomorrow, bought an Xbox and its hard to adjust back!

Fiorentina, Norwich and Liverpool about tomorrow?

I should be online around then tomorrow and later on tonight so hopefully we can finally get our game sorted. It's ironic that the guy I have played the most previously is now the most difficult to arrange a fixture with lol.

100% going to be on tomorrow! I'll be on from around 2pm!

I need to practise before tomorrow, bought an Xbox and its hard to adjust back!

Fiorentina, Norwich and Liverpool about tomorrow?

I should be online around then tomorrow and later on tonight so hopefully we can finally get our game sorted. It's ironic that the guy I have played the most previously is now the most difficult to arrange a fixture with lol.

Leading a very busy life these days, came to a point where I had too seriously think about playing or quitting, so hopefully I can get games done in one or 2 sittings.

Coming on now too practise! I think I need it, totally forgot how to play FIFA 12 on the PS3 haha! damn Xbox!

Due to the situation earlier, which is still being sorted out, the start of the next phase of the free transfer system has been delayed from now until later on today. Hopefully I'll put the fairly straightforward info up by lunch time, aiming to start the next phase early evening to be fairer on people who are coming back from work.

Regarding the situation earlier, TapOut has said he wants to finish the season and has offered a compromise whereby he'll only post results in the thread and nothing else and will arrange matchups via pm. I've told him that I'll accept this on a trial basis as long as there are no more issues and if it's not working we'll have to reconsider it.

• Moderators

ATTN: TapOut Tapes.

Click report about any more posts in this thread and you'll be suspended.

PM me about this and you'll be suspended.

Replying/Referring to this post will get you suspended.

Basically, shut up.

Liverpool 3 Pastore, Forlan, J Hernandez

Fiorentina 1 Aguero

Liverpool prevailed in a dull and boring game due to the incessant rain that poured throughout the game. Liverpool took an early lead thanks to Pastore and didn't create much but managed to keep it tight in defence. Forlan increased the lead after the game restarted with an assist from debutant Hulk. Forlan came from Uruguay but ironically is no longer making the scousers cry after his rich vein of form and is slowly but surely becoming a fan favourite. The other debutant Hernandez replaced Hulk and scored with practically his first touch for the true reds of the North West! Fiorentina looked assured in posession but lacked an end product. Aguero did manage a clinical consolation with a deft chip over the on-rushing Valdes. There was very little difference between the teams and the match was tightly contested.

As mentioned, here are the rules regarding free agent pickups from now until the end of the window.

- Free agency window opens at 7pm tonight and closes when the main transfer window closes at midnight on Sunday.

- Players can pick up to two players per day from the list of players on the free agency list but must release a player from their squad for every free agent they claim.

- As with the free agency pickup, put your trade in bold in this thread to save stunstone's creaking inbox. (i.e. 'Free Agency: Player A picked up (free agent) for Player B (released)')

- Free agent trades become valid at midnight on the day of pickup and can be used after that (released players can still be used up until midnight), with released player joining the free agent pool at midnight as well.

- You can't trade players picked up from free agency in the same window (or release them again to pick up another player in the same window).

- You can't re-sign a player you've released in the same window.

- Once posted in the thread all free agent pickups/releases are final and can't be changed (a.k.a 'The Stunstone Ruling' :laugh: )

- Make sure to check other player's pick ups so you don't pick the same player, if this happens, repost with your new pick.

- I'm also adding some 'legends' to the free agent list, so legends can only be swapped for other legends (and legends can't be released to pick up normal players).

When are Torquay and Fiorentina available?

I should be about this evening. What time are you free?

Archived