G Pazzini

G Pazzini

W Rooney

L Modric

W Rooney

L Modric

G Pazzini

Falcao

Modric with 2 on his debut. Pazzini with 4 on which is most likely going to be his last game. Feel for Villa should of been 1-1 after 5mins and then who knows.

Man City 3 - Aston Villa 0

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Another pretty dominant win. John Terry made up for his own goal last match and got the winner in the with a volley!

Benzema heads towards the Golden Boot while City stay top with 100%

Stunstone when you available mate?

Like I said in the message, 3-0 was unfair and it was very 50-50... Hit the bar twice and had a keeper make a lucky save 1-1.

and please don't be a cunt again with the 10 min celebration with the "shh" motion, ta :)

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Another pretty dominant win. John Terry made up for his own goal last match and got the winner in the with a volley!

Like I said in the message, 3-0 was unfair and it was very 50-50... Hit the bar twice and had a keeper make a lucky save 1-1.

and please don't be a cunt again with the 10 min celebration with the "shh" motion, ta :)

Hit the bar? You hit the post once, but you had about 4 shots on target all match, I had 8/9 probably more actually I didnt check the end but you had 1 shot on target first half, I had 5, the shhhh was because it was such a good goal, he took on the same two players twice each, your defender should have been off when he gave away the penalty, the only reason he didnt was because you dont get sent off on fifa for those sorts of challenges off the ball, which isnt realistic.

All in all a pretty standard win for me, if you want another game to see if it was a one off, I dont hide away from peoples challenges, so lets have a game?

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Hit the bar? You hit the post once, but you had about 4 shots on target all match, I had 8/9 probably more actually I didnt check the end but you had 1 shot on target first half, I had 5, the shhhh was because it was such a good goal, he took on the same two players twice each, your defender should have been off when he gave away the penalty, the only reason he didnt was because you dont get sent off on fifa for those sorts of challenges off the ball, which isnt realistic.

All in all a pretty standard win for me, if you want another game to see if it was a one off, I dont hide away from peoples challenges, so lets have a game?

Why do you insist on doing stuff like this every time you participate, then leave the tournament after you can no longer win or you lose a game or two? To be honest, it's people like you that put me off taking part in the tourneys these days, it's a game, a bit of fun, it's not real!

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Why do you insist on doing stuff like this every time you participate, then leave the tournament after you can no longer win or you lose a game or two? To be honest, it's people like you that put me off taking part in the tourneys these days, it's a game, a bit of fun, it's not real!

1st off......what does it have to do with you

2nd off.......I didnt want to end the last tournament, that was everyone elses decision

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Man, you are such a dick. I hit the POST twice, and had several chances. You also did the shh and the arrow thing after all 3 goals, taking the piss to be honest, especially when I've got others to play and don't have much time online...

Also, you do appear to do this every tournament, sucking the fun out it.

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Man, you are such a dick. I hit the POST twice, and had several chances. You also did the shh and the arrow thing after all 3 goals, taking the piss to be honest, especially when I've got others to play and don't have much time online...

Also, you do appear to do this every tournament, sucking the fun out it.

Other than talking shit there with your match description, and we all have matches to play so thats no reason to make stuff up, I dont get where you are saying this "every tournament" balls from.

Infact, you see your Werder Bremen league table victory thing, who was CSKA? That was me, I took over the team after the first 5 or so matches, rock bottom and managed to get within a few points of beating you.

The only league I actually quit was the one that Gaffer cheated in. I was even one of the few that actually wanted to finish the Euros Tournament off too but that was decided mostly by people already knocked out to end early.

Just stop talking now and carry on playing, I dont really have any interest in this league other than to finally play Gaffer where he doesnt get to set us both on Manual controls, but thats for next weeks matches.

Mate, don't be a cunt. Please don't message me privately calling me a "lying bastard".

msg.png

Why do I need to lie? I'm not trying to "make myself look good" on an internet wrestling forum. I got beat 8-1 (rightly, I was terrible!) in the game after yours, I just can't stand the way you always do this in every tournament.

Other than talking shit there with your match description, and we all have matches to play so thats no reason to make stuff up, I dont get where you are saying this "every tournament" balls from.

Infact, you see your Werder Bremen league table victory thing, who was CSKA? That was me, I took over the team after the first 5 or so matches, rock bottom and managed to get within a few points of beating you.

The only league I actually quit was the one that Gaffer cheated in. I was even one of the few that actually wanted to finish the Euros Tournament off too but that was decided mostly by people already knocked out to end early.

Just stop talking now and carry on playing, I dont really have any interest in this league other than to finally play Gaffer where he doesnt get to set us both on Manual controls, but thats for next weeks matches.

I just had a quick look back, and you did it here: http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2449309

and here: http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2451763

Also, stop accusing Gaffer of cheating. The guy is just a very, very good player.

• Paid Members
Mate, don't be a cunt. Please don't message me privately calling me a "lying bastard".

msg.png

It's pretty encouraging to see since he was shouted out of the normal football threads for being a total idiot that TapOut Tapes has transferred his fuckwittery elsewhere. Easily one of this forum's most unheralded cunts.

msg.png

It's pretty encouraging to see since he was shouted out of the normal football threads for being a total idiot that TapOut Tapes has transferred his fuckwittery elsewhere. Easily one of this forum's most unheralded cunts.

Genuinely have no idea what this has to do with you?

Just get back on with the tournament and take this to PM

As people regularly say on here, got a problem, take it to PM, and dont go then posting them PM's on the main board you oddball, and in defence of the above.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2451814

... I'm not going to carry this on, but if you PM me calling me a lying bastard, then of-course I'm going to show you for how you're acting.

Archived