UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

I would like to claim Luis Fabiano and Fernando Llorente.

I've had all my internet settings reset so hopefully it should be fine to continue with my games. Not had a chance to play yet though, hopefully be on tonight between 8-10:30 or the same time wednesday.

Righto I'm on from 8 so message me and we can get that match out of the way?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to claim Grant Holt.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thought you might choose him ;)

You've still got another choice to make though.

wmxxx - as mentioned via pm, Llorente had already been chosen by Lawz so you'll have to make another choice I'm afraid.

Torquay 2 - 2 Wolves

Torquay claimed their first point of the season in a much improved showing. The Gulls went close with their first attack after kickoff when a Van Persie curler was well saved by Stekelenburg. Torquay continued to apply pressure and took the lead in the 6th minute when a neat passing move lead to a one-two between Walcott and Joao Moutinho, who went on to blast the ball into the net. Wolves got back into the game a bit more with a couple of attack and equalised in the 26th minute when Neven Subotic powered in a header from a corner. Torquay had perhaps the better of the rest of the half until injury time when a badly miscued clearance under no pressure went out for a throw in deep in the Torquay half. Wolves tried a long range potshot which looked harmless until it deflected off a defender and looped over the defence and into the path of Darren Bent who couldn't believe his luck as he put the ball past Adler.

Torquay tried for an equaliser in the second half and almost got one but for an excellent one-on-one save by Stekelenburg. Torquay did equalise in the 63rd minute when a terrible corner was cleared to the halfway line but Torquay restarted their attack, ending in a cross to the far post which was headed in by Theo Walcott. Wolves started to move up a gear after this and looked to regain their lead with several decent half chances, whilst Torquay struggled to get too far into the Wolves half. They held out though, and a draw overall was a fair result. The formation change seemed to work fairly well for Torquay, especially as I managed to hold my own again blackcountrywwfc for most of the game when he usually outclasses me every time I play him.

Torquay scorers: Moutinho (6'), Walcott (63')

Wolves scorers: Subotic (26'), Bent (45')

Man City 3 - Bohemians 2

Mirko Vucinic, Karim Benzema, Lucas Barrios

Danny and John Terry (og from my player!!!)

Red card for Thomas Vermaelon of Bohemians, and another match where I had more than 10 shots!!!!

Probably my worst performance in any of our seasons. I'm really struggling to find a rhythm with this team and Im now adding Nilmar and Robinho to transfer list. City had all the chances and fully deserved the three points.

Torquay 2 - 2 Wolves

Torquay claimed their first point of the season in a much improved showing. The Gulls went close with their first attack after kickoff when a Van Persie curler was well saved by Stekelenburg. Torquay continued to apply pressure and took the lead in the 6th minute when a neat passing move lead to a one-two between Walcott and Joao Moutinho, who went on to blast the ball into the net. Wolves got back into the game a bit more with a couple of attack and equalised in the 26th minute when Neven Subotic powered in a header from a corner. Torquay had perhaps the better of the rest of the half until injury time when a badly miscued clearance under no pressure went out for a throw in deep in the Torquay half. Wolves tried a long range potshot which looked harmless until it deflected off a defender and looped over the defence and into the path of Darren Bent who couldn't believe his luck as he put the ball past Adler.

Torquay tried for an equaliser in the second half and almost got one but for an excellent one-on-one save by Stekelenburg. Torquay did equalise in the 63rd minute when a terrible corner was cleared to the halfway line but Torquay restarted their attack, ending in a cross to the far post which was headed in by Theo Walcott. Wolves started to move up a gear after this and looked to regain their lead with several decent half chances, whilst Torquay struggled to get too far into the Wolves half. They held out though, and a draw overall was a fair result. The formation change seemed to work fairly well for Torquay, especially as I managed to hold my own again blackcountrywwfc for most of the game when he usually outclasses me every time I play him.

Torquay scorers: Moutinho (6'), Walcott (63')

Wolves scorers: Subotic (26'), Bent (45')

yeah you played really well, i tryed my old 4-3-1-2 formation and couldn't really get it going so i'll be looking for a new 1.

Been a mega long working day for me....up at 7.30 and just got home and straight into bed so I'll do my best to finalise all the transfer dealings tomorrow but bear with me, I have over 20 PM's. If you have both PM'd me though then the deal SHOULD go through tomorrow. There are some BIG Deals afoot! Keep em coming....and as the transfer rumours will also be updated tomorrow why not send me some PM's stirring up some shit too.....go for it!

Golden Boot Standings. - Up to TUFC's Week 3 Fixtures Post!

Karim Benzema (Man City) - 6

Diego Forlan (Liverpool) - 5

Falcao (Aston Villa) - 5

Fernando Torres (Wolves) - 4

Wayne Rooney - (Arsenal) - 4

Robin Van Persie - (Torquay) - 3

Lukasz Podolski (Aston Villa) - 3

Javier Pastore (Liverpool) 3

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Brisbane Roar) - 3

Gonzalo Higuain (Everton) - 2

Marko Vucinic (Man City) - 2

Jesus Navas (Fiorentina) - 2

Samuel Eto'o (Middlesboro) - 2

Phillipe Mexes (Arsenal) - 1

Luis Suarez (Fiorentina) - 1

Didier Drogba (Norwich) - 1

Mesut Ozil (Brisbane Roar) -1

Carlos Tevez (Everton) - 1

Gerard Pique (Liverpool) - 1

Robinho (Bohemians) - 1

Theo Walcott (Torquay) - 1

Gareth Bale (Everton) - 1

Gervinho (Everton) - 1

Gianpaolo Pazzini (Arsenal) - 1

Andrea Pirlo (Bohemians) - 1

Sergio Aguero (Fiorentina) - 1

Diego (Torquay) - 1

Mario Gomez (Liverpool) - 1

Samir Nasri (Torquay) - 1

Thomas Muller - (Wolves) - 1

Edison Cavani (Everton) -1

Ganso - (Bohemians) - 1

Antonio Di Natale (Torquay) - 1

THE TRANSFER NIPPLE.......Keeping you abreast of all the movers and shakers........

* The Transfer Window is open and only 3 deals are currently concluded! The big news is that BRISBANE ROAR have been the busiest of the clubs in the league pulling off 2 major deals! Firstly, GONZALO HIGUAIN was brought into the Aussie club and EDIN DZEKO went the opposite way to EVERTON. Also making the trip to Australia is WOLVES' DANIELE DE ROSSI who has moved in return for ANGEL DI MARIA and SCOTT PARKER. Brisbane's coach Mr 316 said that would conclude his sides business for this window.

* The other deal that has been confirmed sees KAKA join BOHEMIANS as expected in return for JOSE ENRIQUE who moves to the black country in return.

* THE UKFFFA have received registration papers pertaining to 2 further transfers but at the moment only one club has submitted them. Until the other club involved in each deal confirms the transfers then these deals remain in the balance. Interestingly both deals involve LIVERPOOL. It had been widely expected that EVERTON would take LEIGHTON BAINES back across the park in return for SERGIO RAMOS who would go the other way but at the moment with LIVERPOOL still to confirm the deal then that particular bit of business could still be hijacked by potential suitors! The second deal in question is believed to be awaiting confirmation from NORWICH CITY who allegedly are swapping their player HULK for LIVERPOOL's MARIO GOMEZ. Until NORWICH confirm this then it's another deal that could be open to hijackers.......

* After all the furore surrounding Delia Smith's racial outburst last week the fall out saw all of NORWICH CITYS playing squad placed on the transfer list. WHether this was the last act of a crazed menopausal ladychef remains to be seen but the upheval created may not serve the leagues bottom side too well. In a strange turn of events BOHEMIANS followed suit and also transferred most of their playing squad. What would happen if these two teams could come to some sort of arrangement that would see a mega trade off?..........

* Massive rumours emenating out of Old Trafford this week that STEVEN GERRARD could be on his way. At the present time no confirmation has been made with regards to him being placed on the transfer list but it is thought his manager would consider a deal. Our sources tell us he was offered to BRISBANE ROAR in a swap deal for EDIN DZEKO that was rebuffed.

* Sticking with BRISBANE and DZEKO it was the Bosnian who has been most sought after this window. It was thought that a deal to NORWICH CITY was all but agreed in return for HULK only for BRISBANE to do a complete about-turn and trade HIGUAIN for their big man instead. Although HULK remains a NORWICH player for now it's thought he will be moving on shortly......

* In a strange turn of events JUNINHO PERNAMBUCANO has found himself on the receiving end of hate mail from the MIDDLESBORO fans and subsequently transfer listed by his manager MR ESPANACAS. 'Boro sanctioned the deal thinking they were bringing back their one time crowd pleaser t'other JUNINHO but there was many sour faces on Teeside when the wrong man turned up. Unconfirmed reports lastnight had Boro chairman Steve Gibson being spotted in his local Morrisons buying a tin of Ravioli, he was overheard saying...."Finally, we got the White Feather back.....!"

* LUCA MODRIC is another player who has generated lots of interest and it's looking very likely a deal could be concluded that would take him from NORWICH to one of the midlands clubs...either ASTON VILLA or WOLVES would be his likely destination.

* It was a sad week this week that saw the mighty BARCELONA expelled from the league and their players entered into a random lottery draw. It's believed that their manager THE DUKE was unable to handle the strain of managing such a high profile club.

* An additional draft took place this week for free agents and at one point DJIBRIL CISSE looked to have bagged a dream move to BRISBANE ROAR only for him to turn up at the Aussie club and be told he was actually just the chauffer sent to pick up KEVIN GAMIERO from the airport. Sad times for the double leg breaker....

* This week is dominated by NORWICH CITY headlines and yet more were created with last week LIVERPOOL manager MR ISAGODDESS claiming his midfielder XABI ALONSO was on the way to the East Anglian club. This week NORWICH supremo MR EL LOCKO rubbished such claims and confirmed that this deal won't be happening.

* And finally, in an unprecedented turn of events NEYMAR was spotted in WOLVERHAMPTON this week in the BLACK COUNTRY LIVING MUSEUM checking out the sights. He wasn't the only player spotted at this venue as LUIS SUAREZ was also in town. He has recently found himself a part time job as personal greeter on the door at the Black Country Living Museum as part of his healing process from his alleged racist behaviour. It is thought that he'll be doing his bit for Germany next week when he'll be in Berlin pressing the 'ON' button that releases the gas into the Jewish Gas chambers......this may or may not be true........

More Next Week.......

CONFIRMED TRANSFERS FROM WINDOW 1 ....

Gonzalo Higuain FROM Everton TO BRISBANE ROAR

Edin Dzeko FROM Brisbane Roar TO Everton

Daniele De Rossi FROM Wolves TO Brisbane Roar

Scott Parker and Angel Di Maria FROM Brisbane Roar TO Wolves

Jose Enrique FROM Bohemians TO Wolves

Kaka FROM Wolves TO Bohemians.

TRANSFER LIST - Players who have been transferred will be taken off this shortly.....

Alessandro Nesta - Brisbane Roar

Stewart Downing - Brisbane Roar

Edin Dzeko - Brisbane Roar

Angel Di Maria - Brisbane Roar

Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

Adam Johnson - Liverpool

Per Mertesacker - Liverpool

Pablo Aimar - Liverpool

Mario Gomez - Liverpool

Yuri Zhirkov - Liverpool

Marco Reus - Wolves

Kaka - Wolves