UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

lolz, good stuff!

Also

Aston Villa 3 (Falco 23', 35', L. Podolski 18') - Middlesbrough 1 (S. Eto'o 38')

A very back and forth game, with Villa dominating the first half and Boro hammering the 2nd to reduce the deficit. Joe Hart was the biggest difference, pulling off some decent saves and crucially punching the ball out of the box several times when Boro piled on the corners. Good game and another 3 points for the Villa!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwich City 0

Liverpool 4 Forlan x 2, Pastore, Gomez

Liverpool overcame Norwich City in style with a 4-0 win. Norwich City have some good attacking flair players but seem to lack a defensive midfielder who will break up play and regain posession. Perhaps a deal can be reached between the two sides for Liverpool's transfer listed Xabi Alonso who is surplus to requirements at Anfield.

• Paid Members

Not likely, I wanted to flog him when I was drawn with him last time ;)

Absolutely battered yesterday. I thought I'd finally got a grip on the defending and I still maintain I'm doing better than before, but I still can't buy a win for love nor money.

TUFC, I only clocked that screenshot of yours just now! Cock :p

As there hasn't been anyone interested in the free space in the league after five days, I'd say it's time to remove Barcelona from the league. This means a reallocation draw for the best thirteen outfielders, which'll hopefully take place tonight.

As there hasn't been anyone interested in the free space in the league after five days, I'd say it's time to remove Barcelona from the league. This means a reallocation draw for the best thirteen outfielders, which'll hopefully take place tonight.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Breaking news!

Norwich City have takken somewhat drastic measures in order to try and turn their season around...by transfer listing THE ENTIRE SQUAD with the exception of Didier Drogba and Neymar.

It apppears that Sellers wants to completely rebuild his side in order to stand any chance of progressing higher up the league table after their horrid start to their campaign.

It's thought that just because the whole squad is up for grabs, it doesn't mean they'll all go. It appears the manager is looking for players that compliment each other better with similar styles. He's also thought to want to inject more pace into his line-up with a touch of strength, similar to the line-up he'd acquired at the end of the first draw before the teams were then re-drawn when the original competition runner withdrew.

Manager Nick Sellers was quoted as saying "Useless bunch of twats."

NCFC Transfer List-

Manuel Neuer

Eric Abidal

Rafinha

Bruno Alves

Kolo Toure

Benedikt Howedes

Matthew Etherington

Aiden McGeady

Javier Zanetti

Mikel Arteta

Luka Modric

Marek Hamsik

Pedro

Hulk

Ricardo

Phil Neville

Harry Kewell

Alessandro Del Piero

Bit crazy, but I've got nothing to lose, all to gain baby!

And the reallocation results are...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Arsenal - Maicon

Aston Villa - Filipe (A. Madrid)

Bohemians - Andrea Pirlo

Brisbane Roar - Rafael Van der Vaart

Everton - Carlos Tevez

Fiorentina - Vincent Kompany

Liverpool - Mbark Boussoufa

Man City - Joaquin

Man Utd - Nani

Middlesbrough - Pepe