UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Tapout you give me Maik Taylor for GK but by looks of it he is a CB so i just picked Stuart Taylor as my GK is that ok?

Hes defo a goalie

maik-taylor_6759_1.jpg

Oh yeah he was only in prem against City two seasons ago. I must be spelling name wrong. I will give it another go.

Here are the fixtures for the first week. The rest of the fixtures will hopefully be up tomorrow night along with details of the transfer windows.

Aston Villa v Liverpool

Bohemians v Arsenal

Brisbane Roar v Norwich

Everton v Man City

Man Utd v Fiorentina

Torquay v Barcelona

Wolves v Middlesbrough

Arsenal v Wolves

Barcelona v Bohemians

Fiorentina v Everton

Liverpool v Man Utd

Man City v Torquay

Middlesbrough v Brisbane Roar

Norwich v Aston Villa

I've been asked about control settings before. Most things seem to be set to assisted by default it seems, but as well as tactical defending I would suggest that we all have pass power assistance turned off (as otherwise it's too easy to ping the ball about) and cross assistance at most set to semi (as otherwise crosses find an attacker too often).

One thing I would suggest, though it's not the be all and end all, is now we're playing each other twice, the home team should send the invite where possible just to reduce the likelyhood of any cheating/accusations of cheating.

• Paid Members
Starting with a big game against Nicko's gay boys eh? I'm Putting that unbeaten run on the line?! Bring it on boyo!

I'm catching up with you Bumstone, two friendly draws last time out!

Admittedly I'm pretty disappointed with my new team. It's not bad, but the team I'd acquired in the last draw was fucking blinding. 'Tis the luck of the draw though and I'm glad this is finally getting underway again

P.S, I'm on for most of today if stunstone and TezzRexx are about.

The full fixture list is up. Also now have added the following transfer window info to the first post:

There will be three transfer windows during the season, this will be during:

- Week 3

- Week 7

- Week 10

The window lasts from midnight on the Monday of the week until midnight on the Sunday of the week. All deals must be confirmed via pm to stunstone by both managers and he'll announce when they're finalised. Managers obviously can talk about deals outside of the window and discussion is allowed in the thread. Deals involving multiple players are allowed, as are deals with multiple players for one player, as long as it doesn't take you below the 18 player minimum. Also, legends can be traded, but you must still have four legends in your squad.

I did think of having it in week 2 and 6 instead of 3 & 7, so if you'd all prefer that then we have enough chance to change it.

Either of those weeks are fine for me TUFC. I'm in need of making a few changes to my squad but I can get through til week 3 if needs be.

So start the bantering people regarding the transfers. So far I haven't received any PM's pertaining to transfer targets you may have from other teams players for my weekly rumour round up. So start stirring some shit.

I'll also add so as not to create any confusion when it comes to any transfers involving me I propose that the other manager and myself send our PM's to TUFC for authentication so as not to create any conflict of interests. Everybody else (both managers invovled in the deal) PM me to close those deals.

Archived