UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tufcfan Im ready to play our match anytime BEFORE City smash Everton tonight and anytime AFTER City smash Everton tonight

Hoping its another 14 shots on goal thriller for real tonight Rohpete!

I'll be on about 7.

423504_10150508648936277_56909226276_9070887_1993936931_n.jpg

Nearly as ridiculous as our match, at least I got the penalty in my favour on Fifa though!

Tufcfan Im ready to play our match anytime BEFORE City smash Everton tonight and anytime AFTER City smash Everton tonight

Hoping its another 14 shots on goal thriller for real tonight Rohpete!

I'll be on about 7.

423504_10150508648936277_56909226276_9070887_1993936931_n.jpg

Nearly as ridiculous as our match, at least I got the penalty in my favour on Fifa though!

:laugh:

Wolves 2 - 1 Middlesbrough Eto'o (1)

Torres (2)

good match with Middlesbrough taking the lead with a goal from Eto'o but Torres got wolves back level seconds before half time.

second half wolves took the game 2 Middlesbrough, Torres got his second and should of got his hat-trick at the deaf but the woodwork denied him.

I should be on at 10 if TapOut or The Duke are about.

Fairly pleased with my warm up friendlies so far. Have won two and lost two but they've all been tight games for the most part despite the scorelines.

Have put the transfer list on the first post for future reference. I'm also thinking of adding another transfer related feature in time for the first window, so stay tuned for that.

Man City 3 - 2 Torquay

Torquay will be kicking themselves for giving up a point right at the death in a close game that could have gone either way. After some early City pressure, Torquay got into the game and went in front in the 17th minute when Christian Maggio's cross was volleyed in by old stunstone favourite Diego at the near post. Torquay went close when Van Persie's freekick was tipped over the bar by Buffon. The Gulls looked to be heading into the break with a one goal lead until a crazy couple minutes at the end of the half turned the game on it's head. In the 44th minute, despite the attention of two defenders, Karim Benzema powered his way into the box and planted the ball into the back of the net. Still shellshocked, Torquay gave the ball away soon after kickoff and in a quick attack the ball found Benzema on the edge of the box and his quick turn and shot found the bottom corner, giving Adler no chance.

After the break City's new lead only lasted six minutes when Walcott played Van Persie through on goal and he had time and space to pick his spot and curl the ball into the net. Both teams had several excellent opportunities but good goalkeeping and defending kept the scores level. The game looked to be heading for a draw when in injury time Di Natale was dispossessed on the edge of the City box and a quick counter lead to Benzema being through on goal. His shot was parried by Adler straight into the path of Mirko Vucinic who couldn't believe his luck and put the ball into an empty net. Harsh on Torquay perhaps but goals late in both halves cost them dearly.

Man City scorers: Benzema (44', 45'), Vucinic (90')

Torquay scorers: Diego (17'), Van Persie (51')

TRANSFER LIST

Alessandro Nesta - Brisbane Roar

Stewart Downing - Brisbane Roar

Edin Dzeko - Brisbane Roar

Angel Di Maria - Brisbane Roar

Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

Adam Johnson - Liverpool

Yuri Zhirkov - Liverpool

Marco Reus - Wolves

Kaka - Wolves

Michael Carrick - Torquay Utd

Ronaldinho - Arsenal

Jeremy Menez - Arsenal

Marko Marin - Arsenal

Matheu Valbuena - Arsenal

Gianpaolo Pazzini - Arsenal

Jefferson Farfan - Arsenal

First casualty of the season!

The Duke (Barcelona) has cried off as he can't be bothered to transfer everyone into his team again and just hadn't said anything in this thread (he had pm'd TapOut instead).

Luckily I was due to play him this week and that I pm'd him to work out a time to play otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I'm checking on Lawz as he's been quiet on the Fifa league front since he signed up in the other thread.

Archived