UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Can't be bothered to transfer his players again? What a nob. Like it takes all of 10 minutes!!

Anyway.....

Brisbane Roar 1 - 0 Middlesboro.

Ozil.

Frenetic end to end game this. Lots of chances either end but unfortunately the finishing from both sides was poor. It was starting to look like a goaless draw but luckily a change in formation lifted their spirits and Brisbane snatched the lead. Middlesboro piled on the pressure in the last 10 minutes but Diego Lopez produced some worldy saves! He's certainly a bit of an unconventional keeper on Fifa, not as assured as the top keepers in the world but he seems to get a touch on every shot and just chucks his body in the way. Also El Espanacas - I could've sworn late on when your keeper came out of his net to block that cross that he handled it outside the area? Anyway, great game and happy to have won one that could've gone either way. 100% start for the Aussies!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he said said he sick of wasting his time with this league.

Lawz is the only other one who we haven't heard from recently, so if he decides he doesn't want to play this season I'll try and cut the league down to twelve, if Lawz is still on board I'll try and find a replacement.

Seeing as im the only one to have actually done/said anything about Gaffer on here, no wonder people email me rather than going to the "main" person that runs it......

and TheDuke is entirely correct, this really is a waste of time, the only reason Im in is to prove my point against gaffer who is STILL too worried to play me! League means nothing when youve got people willing to change the rules to suit them, which I have shown he has

• Paid Members

TUFC runs this shit, end of. He's the main man and everything should go through him.

Can I ask that any other disputes like this are strictly kept via PM or otherwise out of the forum altogether? There are those of us that genuinely want to play in this league and appreciate the effort TUFC has gone to in order to make it happen.

TUFC runs this shit, end of. He's the main man and everything should go through him.

Can I ask that any other disputes like this are strictly kept via PM or otherwise out of the forum altogether? There are those of us that genuinely want to play in this league and appreciate the effort TUFC has gone to in order to make it happen.

Well said mate. I am enjoying the idea of this dream team league and if anyone doesn't want to participate then they should back out instead of ruining it for everyone else. Tezzrexx you never came online yesterday!!! Are you likely to be online either today or tomorrow?

Im not happy about the way TUFC brought me up regarding someone quiting. Saying that TheDuke has "messaged" me like there is something sinister, the only people that message me do so with issues that I like to point out on here, but nothing gets done either way so I carry on and bide my time.

This league would be far better if it was played on an even level.

There was nothing sinister meant. The duke said he had pm'd you to say he'd quit as he thought you were running it instead of pming me or posting it in the thread.

There should be a level playing field due to the setting and hosting rules I mentioned at the started of the season and in the first post.

• Paid Members

Norwich 1-3 Aston Villa

Tezz will have to remind me of the scorers, but Drogba scored for Norwich and I think it was Falcao x2 and Podolski?

Anyway, I'm dismayed and frankly reduced to tears. After running the show in the first half but just not quite getting a goal, Villa have one attack down the other end around 40 minutes in and bloody score!! After that though I kept the pressure on, and a Neymar cross was initially headed by Drogba against Joe Hart. Drogba was quickest to his own rebound and I thought I was good for a point. Then I had a moment of pure madness. With my keeper I tried throwing the ball out to Toure, but Tezz to his credit saw it from a mile away. Podolski (?) got their first and then placed it neatly passed me. Tezz scored again not long after and once again bad defending let me down. Cracking game, Tezz took his chances and fully deserves the points even though I feel like luck wasn't on my side today!

Week 2 (Monday 6th February -> Sunday 12th February)

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Barcelona v Brisbane Roar

Everton v Bohemians

Fiorentina v Torquay

Man City v Wolves

Middlesbrough v Man Utd

Norwich v Liverpool

Aston Villa v Middlesbrough

Bohemians v Man City

Brisbane Roar v Arsenal

Liverpool v Fiorentina

Man Utd v Norwich

Torquay v Everton

Wolves v Barcelona

Week One remainders:

Man Utd v Fiorentina

Torquay v ????

???? v Bohemians

Fiorentina v Everton

Liverpool v Man Utd

Notes:

The first table is up and is on the first post.

Man City lead the table on goal difference ahead of Brisbane and Wolves, but there's still a lot of football to be played.

I'm trying to find a replacement for Barcelona. I sent another pm to Tildeguy to see if he wanted to return, but haven't heard anything back so I'm opening it up now. If we don't get anyone, I'll try and alter the remaining fixtures and will do a reallocation draw for Barcelona's best players.

Archived