UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

So whats going on with Hulk now? Can I accept a trade offer or is he already gone?

Unless you have finalised our deal via a PM to Stunstone (which incidentally I have), you are still free to discuss other possible transfers for the much sought after Hulk.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So whats going on with Hulk now? Can I accept a trade offer or is he already gone?

Unless you have finalised our deal via a PM to Stunstone (which incidentally I have), you are still free to discuss other possible transfers for the much sought after Hulk.

Ah, right. Cheers. Sorted.

Is our deal off then?

I wish to hijack this deal. Let me know if there is anyone in my squad you gave a interest in.

I wish to hijack this deal. Let me know if there is anyone in my squad you have an interest in.

Bellamy was in my team and wasnt up for transfer :S

Sorry Tezz and El Nicko. I did do a Ctrl+F on every player I selected for the free agency list against the current squad lists but obviously that one hadn't been picked up. El Nicko, you'll have to pick again I'm afraid.

We have some more Transfers to confirm......here is the current up to date list of all the moves thus far in this window.....

CONFIRMED TRANSFERS FROM WINDOW 1 ....

Gonzalo Higuain FROM Everton TO BRISBANE ROAR

Edin Dzeko FROM Brisbane Roar TO Everton

Daniele De Rossi FROM Wolves TO Brisbane Roar

Scott Parker and Angel Di Maria FROM Brisbane Roar TO Wolves

Jose Enrique FROM Bohemians TO Wolves

Kaka FROM Wolves TO Bohemians.

Sergio Ramos FROM Everton TO Liverpool

Leighton Baines FROM Liverpool TO Everton

Mario Gomez TO Norwich FROM Liverpool

Hulk TO Liverpool FROM Norwich

Luca Modric TO Arsenal FROM Norwich

Yaya Toure TO Norwich FROM Arsenal

There's still 1 deal that needs one other player to confirm via PM before it can be completed...........

Man City 3 - Aston Villa 0

Karim Benzema x2

John Terry

Another pretty dominant win. John Terry made up for his own goal last match and got the winner in the with a volley!

Benzema heads towards the Golden Boot while City stay top with 100%

Stunstone when you available mate?

Archived