UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'll be on today if anyone wants a friendly with our new pimped up squads.

What's the deal with the substitutes, are we all getting squads of 18 now? Regardless of the number, do we always have to start games with the first XI we've been drawn with or are we free to play around with the line-up depending on the opposition?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be on today if anyone wants a friendly with our new pimped up squads.

What's the deal with the substitutes, are we all getting squads of 18 now? Regardless of the number, do we always have to start games with the first XI we've been drawn with or are we free to play around with the line-up depending on the opposition?

Just added you if you fancy a quick friendly?

• Paid Members

Looking forward to seeing the legends list.

Had a friendly with the new Norwich squad last night with Stunstone. You know how I know I'm making progress? HE DIDN'T BEAT ME. I took the lead via Ribery but Drogba equalised for Brisbane. Franchise football is good fun! My Terry/Vaermalen partnership is going to do absolutely wonders for me I think. Gervinho is actually much better than I thought he would be.

The only downside to having so many talented forward players is that it can be a bastard to know where to play them sometimes. Ribery is obviously more of a left winger but I'd be temped to play him up front because he's such a goal threat. Torres and Higuain are both gifted forwards themselves so maybe I'll have to look at a 4-3-3, though yesterday I played the diamond and didn't do too badly. The space it opens up is a bit of a worry so I'll have to look into that, but generally I'm confident I can have a half-decent season in the league here.

YEah I thought we still had 3 good players to add. 1 defender, 1 midfielder and 1 striker? Plus Tapouts veterans. I hope so anyway cos my attacks a bit toothless.

Drogba is slow but I had my most success in these leagues with Real Madrid using Adebayor as a target man so this'll be the same story hopefully. Problem was I had a pacey second striker in Ronaldo back then whereas here Rossi is slow and has a poor finish (don't let that put you off swapping him though guys! ;) ) I think I'll be using Alex Sanchez as my second striker as his skills tore Norwich's defence apart in the second half but that'll leave Afellay and Rossi as my wingers. Hardly barnstorming.

Midfield wise I'm very happy with Yaya Toure as my anchor man but Sneijder was a bit of a letdown. I'l play a bit more with them today to see how I can fit him into the play a bit more. Defensively we look vulnerable. Agger and Sakho aren't the most resolute pairing whilst Cissokho is slow and a poor passer. Arbeloa's good and Cech's a decent keeper but I have a feeling I may struggle with a lack of flair in the team.

Archived