UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

As long as everybody understands that I have made each set of "Legends" as equally as bad as one another we should be fine, its a bunch of 32+ year olds that have a load of international caps. Its very difficult to find that many players who can fit into my criteria, but im having a good go at it. Its a bit more fun than sticking Grant Holt with Christiano Ronaldo though.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair cop, Ididn't take into account the respective player ratings. All I was thinking was that some kind of actual player representation rather than just the kits and badges would be nice. I'm a sucker for sentimentality.

Same, wait until you see some of the relics I have managed to dig up and stick together!

The way drawing will go...Everyone will get a keeperEveryone will get a left backEveryone will get two center backsEveryone will get a right backEveryone will get two center midfieldersEveryone will get a left wingerEveryone will get a right wingerEveryone will get two forwards.Subs will be at random with some players left over from the draw and the over-32's thrown into the mix.

Archived