UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

Right then a few people have come up with an idea for the next Fifa league...

If you are aware of how to use the Fifa12 editor you can pick any players and put them in any team. The plan is to do a league where you pick your team and then I'll be doing a draw for which players you will be getting, 1 goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 2 strikers with 3 subs(1 defender, 1 midfielder, 1 striker) after the draw is made you will need to edit the team you have picked to select the players you have been given.

I have compiled a list of the best players in the game and once we have enough teams we will start a draw.

Transfer windows will be thrown in during the season where teams can trade one of their players for another teams player if it can be agreed.

Also a draft will be thrown in at random. A game will be selected from a week where the winning team will be able to select a player they want to trade with the team they defeated.

Put your PSN and the team(kit's basically) that you want to be.

Tildeguy~! - andrewdutton - Chelsea

TapOut Tapes - TheMoShot - Man City

rohpete - rohpete - Everton

carmellaisagoddess - gaffer786 - Liverpool

TUFCfan - TUFCfan - Torquay United

blackcountrywwfc - fmburchillfan121 - Wolves

stunstone316 - stunstone - Brisbane Roar

El Nicko Loco - nick_sellers - Norwich

C/WMark Please!- kingmark619 - Man Utd

TezzRexx - TezzRexx -

El Espanacas - borobeanyuk - Middlesbrough

Lawz - LawzE23 - Fiorentina

Fox Piss - bigbcc - Arsenal

wmxxx - pm_lynch - Bohemians

The Duke - the_duke2k9 - Barcelona

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSN: TUFCfan

TEAM: Torquay United

Bit a problem team size wise. I've done some editing in the past when I've wanted to update Torquay and know that you can't have a squad smaller than 18 players (1 GK, the rest outfielders) as you have to be able to fill the bench.

Too make it more interesting than having a few of the clubs proper players in the team (especially for a side like Torquay) can we not have another list of "legends" that are on the game, even if they arent up to the standards of the main players, theres Roberto Carlos, David Beckham etc. that would be ok as backup players?

Not a problem!

Squad will be filled with the 14 players drawn. The rest will be players from the original squad. Would mean you'll need to get rid of a few players to have your 14, just throw them into Free Agents for the mean time.

18 players drawn for each makes more sense. One problem is that the rest of my bench, for instance, will be filled with players in the mid-high 50s, whereas most other players will have the rest of their squad filled with mid-high 70s. Secondly, not everyone is going to want to use 4-4-2. If someone wants to play five in midfield they won't have a decent sub if anyone gets injured or tired.

• Paid Members

PSN: nick_sellers, Team: We are Norwich super Norwich Lambert is our king.

In terms of the squads, I think it would be nice to have something like the top three or four players from the side selected stay in the squads. For instance, having Grant Holt and Lionel Messi leading the line up front, or Torquay's number 9 heading home a Ronaldo cross would just be magic. Ithink the legend option would work well too.

Looking forward to this whatever happens.

PSN: nick_sellers, Team: We are Norwich super Norwich Lambert is our king.

In terms of the squads, I think it would be nice to have something like the top three or four players from the side selected stay in the squads. For instance, having Grant Holt and Lionel Messi leading the line up front, or Torquay's number 9 heading home a Ronaldo cross would just be magic. Ithink the legend option would work well too.

Looking forward to this whatever happens.

Holt is a 73 though isn't he? So there isn't much of a gap between him and most of the other subs most people will have. Rene Howe, for instance, is a 58, which is a massive difference in quality and would be absolutely rotten to have to play players like that in a so called 'Dream Team'.

Archived