UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like Stunstones style.

Anyone any good at photoshop? We should have some unveilings of these players in their new shirts. I imagine someone like Tevez going to Middlesborough would be worth at least a press photo or two. (Maybe he'd be pleased at moving a bit closer to home!)

*Crosses fingers for Messi in a Norwich shirt*

After checking the list of players I have, I believe that 15 teams will be more then enough for the league.

Draw starts at 8pm :)

You sir are a STAR!!!

lets just all your hard work doesn't get pissed away by the ego's on here.

I also sincerely hope that despite recent events that Tildeguys hard work doesn't go un-noticed. I can only apologise for any part I have played in the Euro 2012 debacle. I am looking forward to this dream team concept.

• Paid Members

It's a shame really, I still don't really understand all the circumstances behind it but apart from a little spat by wwffan2 last year (tildeguy had a quote about it in his sig?) the fifa tournes have all been really pleasant affairs. People have been as good as gold when it comes to re-doing games or halves in terms of connection issues and the like. I'd like to think I've struck up a couple of friendships along the way as well, or at least people I talk to/respond to on the board more now.

There's also the shitstains like Stunstone, who will refuse to lose to me no matter how close I seem to get. Some people :angry:

Archived