UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically if Tildeguy sends me the list of the remaining players, I can draft them between everyone, I'll even sort out the league listings, but a league is rubbish, its always been pretty rubbish on here, people forget about it, or are only available at silly times etc. When your main man isnt up for the effort of it were onto a bad start......

I think the last tourny was ended too soon, and now its a case of whats the point?

Right. I think it's now time to take action.

I pm'd Tildeguy again a few hours ago and despite having been on a few times since, he's not replied once again. By his inactivity in this thread and not replying to a couple PMs on here, I think he's lost interested in organising this. In fact I said in the pm that if he doesn't reply I'll assume he's lost interest.

As it'll take a lot more effort to try and work out who Tildeguy didn't draw who he intended to draw what I suggest is we scrap this and start a new one. I was due to be back in charge anyway next season so am happy to return again earlier. What I suggest is doing another draw tomorrow night (giving everyone 15/16 players) and then TapOut can draw his four players for each of us seeing as he's no doubt gone to the trouble of preparing it, and the first fixtures can be sorted out by Sunday night/Monday so we'll then be ready to go.

What does everyone think?

Right. I think it's now time to take action.

I pm'd Tildeguy again a few hours ago and despite having been on a few times since, he's not replied once again. By his inactivity in this thread and not replying to a couple PMs on here, I think he's lost interested in organising this. In fact I said in the pm that if he doesn't reply I'll assume he's lost interest.

As it'll take a lot more effort to try and work out who Tildeguy didn't draw who he intended to draw what I suggest is we scrap this and start a new one. I was due to be back in charge anyway next season so am happy to return again earlier. What I suggest is doing another draw tomorrow night (giving everyone 15/16 players) and then TapOut can draw his four players for each of us seeing as he's no doubt gone to the trouble of preparing it, and the first fixtures can be sorted out by Sunday night/Monday so we'll then be ready to go.

What does everyone think?

sounds good to me

With no comments to the contrary, I'll assume everyone's fine with restarting/rebooting this season then?

I'll post the new thread when I get back from work this evening, and the draw should start at about 8pm.

I've asked bumclass/his_airness if he's interested as he just missed the deadline last time, and don't know if Tildeguy is interested in taking part but have pm'd him. If I haven't heard back we'll just proceed on.

Is the draw happening tonight?

Yes, starting about 8. Will create a new thread soon.

I'm sure Cristiano Ronaldo is quite pleased that he won't need to relocate to Torquay!

On the contrary. I believe he's upset as he's lost the deposit on his new seaside apartment. Luckily he picked an apartment without a sea view, so he didn't lose as much as he could have done.

Archived