UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 LEAGUE DREAM TEAMS

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When's the sub draw taking place?

TapOut Tapes is doing it I believe.

you still have 3 to add?

14+4 "old" players just to make up numbers?

That's what I thought as well, as we still need another defender, midfielder and forward.

Have a couple in mind that I might want to list (Berbabtov, Joaquin), but as the first transfer window persumably isn't for another few weeks I'll give them a chance to prove themselves.

Message me on PSN if anyone wants a game with our new dream teams.

Im online waiting to play you

You will get your chance.....soon enough......in the league.

So any news on when our squads will be completed? Don't really want to play a fixture before this because if i suffer an injury i have to play someone rated around 55. Also are transfers going to be done in a window or are we free to do them throughout the season? I'd like to see squads completed, a 3 day window before season starts then no transfers until midway through the season.

We do need our subs drawn. Personally I'd prefer to have a couple of transfer windows throughout the season as having one right at the start kind of renders the draw pointless if everyone is just going to chop and change now and end up with different teams. I think a few games to get used to your original side would be good as then you'd be certain of areas you need to change.

Also, I'd prefer two fixtures a week as one fixture a week for three months will mean the league will drag on a lot, plus someone won't have a match each time for a whole week.

Archived