Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 Funniest moment 2011
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2012 Johnny Ace has been fantastic every single week. The Cena - Punk stuff was packed with funny stuff. R-Truth has been funny right the way through the year, one way or another. I think it's been pretty good, actually.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2012 There are quiet a few funny throwaway lines every week but very little that's truly memorable. Not a load of decent visual stuff either. Most of the stuff on the list was only mildly amusing. Not a great year for real LOL moments.
TheBigBoot Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 I agree re. the 'throwaway lines'. Wouldn't say it was a 'bad' year but nothing really stands out. In WWE at least we've had some legit funny but ultimately forgettable one-liners from guys like 'Big Johnny', Big Show, Henry, Miz, Ryder, Truth, Cole, Booker, Sheamus, Triple H, Punk, Cena, Rock, Ziggler, Vince McMahon, even Lawler occasionally - but not much that was memorable. I blame them not using Regal on the main shows more frequently. Need to watch more TNA/Indie stuff in 2012 to compare what the comedy standard is like there at the moment.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2012 One of the funniest lines of the year came from William Regal on "Z True Long Island Story". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzFYuYc59yQ
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2012 Mulling it over in the nominations thread, I was convinced there was one particular moment that I really found quite funny and genuinely had me sniggering away. I couldn't and still can't, for the life of me think what it was/is. I'm thinking it may have involved Del Rio though. Anyway, surprised Cole, the Colemine, his face being slammed into the Colemine or NXT season 3 didn't make the cut. Out of those that did, R-Truth has been great, his delivery to Mr. H's of 'you...you crazy' was tremendous and of course... 'USEDTA IS A ROOSTER FROM BREWSTA!' '...I want my son back.'
TheBigBoot Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 One of the funniest lines of the year came from William Regal on "Z True Long Island Story". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzFYuYc59yQ Yeah, Regal needs a regular gig on Raw/SmackDown. Entertaining as he might be on NXT, youtube shows, etc. his talents are being wasted when he could be used to give us a laugh on the big shows.
Recommended Posts