PROGRESS Chapter One: In The Beginning / 25th March / London

ThisIsProgress

Hello

PROGRESS is a new promotion based in Central London.

Our first show (called Chapter One: In The Beginning) takes place on Sunday 25th March at The Relentlesss Garage (aka The Highbury Garage) in Islington.

We've a pretty awesome card for Chapter One, the highlight of which is an 8-man tournament to crown the first PROGRESS champion. Competing are Zack Sabre Jr, Colt Cabana, RJ Singh, El Ligero, Noam Dar, Marty Scurll, Nathan Cruz and Colossus.

On every show we'll also be showcasing two bright up-and-comers in a 'Natural Progression' match. Whoever the crowd cheers for the most, we book onto a future card.

The first two match-ups for the 25th March have already been announced: LDRS tag partners Zack Sabre Jr and Marty Scurll will face each other, and multi-time champ El Ligero squares up to future star Noam Dar. The remaining 2 match-ups will be announced very soon.

PROGRESS doesn't do shows for kids or with a PG rating. If we had a cinema-style rating, it would probably be 15.

Our venue is one of the most famous rock venues in the country, and we have a minimum age of 14 for entry (under-16 must be accompanied by an adult). We've tried to keep our ticket prices as low as possible (Front Row

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been keeping an eye on this promotion via Twitter/Facebook. Looks good.

Their front row is nearly sold out already, which is great for a first show and it being two months away.

But I don't think I'll be able to make this show as I'm going to two other shows the days before and will be low on money. But I'll buy the DVD (if you are filming one?)

Thinking about attending this as it looks fairly easy for me to get to and from (providing there are no engineering works) its just popped up at a pretty busy period for me especially wrestling wise, I think I might struggle to get someone to go along with me but if I can convince someone, Ill be there. A good looking roster, new promotion and fairly easy to get to, Id be a fool not to give it a shot at least.

Thinking about heading down for this one. Can't seem to find a show start time anywhere, so can you give that info, as well as an estimated finish time please?

Just need to suss out trains etc.

Cheers :)

3pm doors

4pm bell time

show shouldn't run any longer than 3 hours including interval, so all done by 7.

cheers

Thinking about heading down for this one. Can't seem to find a show start time anywhere, so can you give that info, as well as an estimated finish time please?

Just need to suss out trains etc.

Cheers :)

3pm doors

4pm bell time

show shouldn't run any longer than 3 hours including interval, so all done by 7.

cheers

Awesome, looks like I'll be making the trip.

Thanks for the info :)

Archived