PROGRESS Chapter One: In The Beginning / 25th March / London

ThisIsProgress

• Paid Members

Show was so, so good. If you've ever been to a show with me, you need to be there on June 24. Easily the best show I've been to since Dragon Gate weekend..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really impressive first show. Professional looking set up and a great atmosphere in there with a very vocal and energetic crowd. Marty v Zak stole the show with an epic match but the main event was strong too. Colussus v Nathan Cruz was a bit too much of a textbook big guy v cowardly heel match and was a bit boring, but apart from the card was great. Colt was very funny and carried Loco to a decent comedy match, but I really could of done with seeing a bit more of Colt. I know Loco is very green but he looked way out of his depth out there. He has a good look image wise but his strikes were terrible, his selling was poor and his ring positioning was noticeably off at a number of points.

He has a good look image wise but his strikes were terrible, his selling was poor and his ring positioning was noticeably off at a number of points.

I don't know how you can bash him like that, end of the day he won the match and thats what matters.

Hang on, you're saying that like being BOOKED to go over means wrestling ability doesn't matter?

Show was so, so good. If you've ever been to a show with me, you need to be there on June 24. Easily the best show I've been to since Dragon Gate weekend..

Was it better than the Fight Club: Pro show you went to though?

EZ

• Paid Members

Was it better than the Fight Club: Pro show you went to though?

EZ

Yeah, purely because it was more of a show in terms of having 6 matches and feeling like a big deal. That's not a knock on Fight Club Pro, that show was really good and very intense too.

Archived