Hi all,

Alvinjoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to April 10th. I wonder which underprivileged member of the forum he will champion this time?

It'll be AlvinJoe, here was a guy who just wanted to do our accounts and we piled on him like the bullies we are. Scandalous.

• Paid Members

I say that if he continues to be a moaning Minnie when he comes back that he gets renamed to Wurzel Gummidge. That way it gives me the opportunity to do a "strawman argument" gag.

I say that if he continues to be a moaning Minnie when he comes back that he gets renamed to Wurzel Gummidge. That way it gives me the opportunity to do a "strawman argument" gag.

It's not strawmanning, his arguments are 'strong style'! He's like a keyboard warrior verion of Inoki.

• Paid Members

It's not strawmanning, his arguments are 'strong style'! He's like a keyboard warrior verion of Inoki.
So is "Kings Road" where Kenny lives then? Sorry.

Which one is Kenny? I lose track of these things.

• Paid Members

The manager of the team Bobbins supports.

The manager of the team Bobbins supports.
Ah yeah. Whoosh!

Archived