Lets Talk Business About Financial Advice For TNA

thekingofkingsisback

THIS ISNT ABOUT TNAs QUALITY, ITS ABOUT THEIR QUANTITY

even though im into the art of the medium i also have business sense about it you dont need to go to Harvard for.

Wrestling fed owners here, feel free to use some of the following advice

this is another thread on giving tna advice but this time this is concerning what they want over everything else, the only possible defense they have to delivering bad to mediocre shows week in and week out

wq-money-woman.jpg

I have said before on other forums that tna lack what is in the title, apart than anything you can call "action"

Here is some things that TNA can do to muscle in on every opportunity to not waste any investments to a degegree

KEEP IN MIND; MAKING WHAT I WRITE PLAUSIBLE INVOLVES HAVING AMBITION, WANTING MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE. IF TNA ARE INDEED CONTENT AND HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE, IF THIS IS INDEED THE INTENDED END STATION FOR TNA ENTERTAINMENT, WHICH RUMOUREDLY IS BARELY ANY RETURN TO SPEAK OF, THEN THERE IS NOTHING MORE ANY OF US CAN SAY ON THE MATTER, THEY SIMPLY CANNOT BE HELPED. BUT WE KNOW THAT HOGAN BISHOFF AND DIXIE DEEP OWN INSIDE ARE AS GREEDY AS SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON CRIME LORDS, SO THEY BE FOOLS NOT TAKE HEED

i'll even name these steps after promoters that have used them before as further referance, we brits have a saying "those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it" accept in this case it is a good thing

Step 1. BE LIKE Vince

aka ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION

Not all of it of course, tna are still very much on a budget

How much to you think that ROH or any other "so-called-small-no-nothing-promotion" or even the websites that sell their stuff would go for in exchange for all copyrights trademarks and stock, so TNA and only TNA can rake in all profit MADE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD from the DVD and ticket sales, Don's Deals can sure sweeten things up for the TNA Merch buyers

For examples:say if you buy a TNA dvd that is steeped in what the iwc likes in their wrestling, they can get 2 ROH dvds free with it, get more of what they like for the price of one. Or say, buy a best of Sting or Hardy or Raven dvd and get a bonus ROH Shoot DVD featuring another memebr of the mainstream alumini. You know, pass the savings onto the hardcore fans, come to think of it i think ROH also sell *gasp* WWE merchandise.

I know many will be p***ed off that their fav indy feds have been bought out like cheap slave labour but hey the wrestlers who wrestle for the bought indy feds in question will either:

a. grapple somewhere else,

b. stick to thier day job

or c. still willing to wrestle where they were. So why not let them continue to put on shows UNDER THE TNA BANNER.

Provided the indy shows in question actually draw money then USE IT to GENERATE AT LEAST SOMETHING, they would be under the radar so the mainstream wouldnt notice the much smaller scale

After all, Florida should to be their turf and theirs alone, so can every area WWE doesnt particually focus on, REMEMBER wrestling has a 90% failure rate and cannot effectively support the number of travelling circuses in conjunction with the freaks, need i say more?

2. BE LIKE Early 90's BISCHOFf

aka CUT COSTS IN EVERY POSSIBLE AREA

TNA now have enough re-useable material in their musical and footage libruarys to fire Dale Oliver and who ever make the reels and graphics from scratch and skip on the expensive pyrotechnics. Rumour has it that the ONLY time ECW used pyro alone cost Paul.E 5 grand :crazy: . Think of it as a sort of GREEN movement like people have said before, pimp the stuffing out of their bigger crowds and past entrances in video packages and adverts to make tna look like a big deal and also, why not exploit the public domain for all its worth?

Step 3.BE LIKE EARLY TNA HOGAN

aka, Cancel the needless house shows

The only other effective marketing power tna has is the LIVE experiance, they arent great in the revenue department hense the past rumours that Hogan was planning on all TNA house shows cancelled. Hogan like to reel in his buddies from the past into his little projects like the Australia Tour, there are fan fests and conventions that do this (in this regard see step 1 again)

1 or 2 thousand attendees are the stuff of the bigger indy crowds, TNA NEED TO BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THAT

TNA are merely testing the waters but now its time to sew up this hole and seriously set up shop in the areas that you actually have crowds in, so that way no-one can acuse you of being too big to be indy yet too small to be more than

Step 4. Be Like Stephanie

aka lay off the dead weight

TNA staff, supporters and casual fans alike have made it clear, their younger marginal workhorses that arent MCMG or BMI dont draw tv ratings,

So BE LIKE TED TURNER and have a meeting with the network. Ask them what wrestlers they wouldnt miss if TNA just happend to lay them off en mass AND THEN DO IT, remember you are running a business here. Ask them if there is anyone available they would like TNA to bring in, no taking chances on anyone who isnt good on the mic that doesnt already have a dvd in stock(eg Crimson, Gen Me Ink Inc etc) am i right?

But, if they actually bring in ticket money at live shows however, THEN PUT THEM ON PERMENANT HOUSE SHOW DUTY, peanuts and elbow grease my friends

oh and if possible ask Spike if they can do re-runs or their own From The Vault Specials, even individuals in TNA could use more breaks, maybe it can also curry the favor of possible new recruits with a LESS DEMANDING WORK SCEDULE

and finally

OPTIONAL STEPS:

Just stuff i personaly would advise them as a fan if they would;

Redesign the Impact Zone every now and then and keep tabs on regulars to be replaced with fresh meat they would get from Impact on the road, so they can to get away with claiming to be somewhere different

Give any flip floppy guys they have, A POWER RANGERS GIMMICK. Martial arts and acrobatics are right up the alleys of some wrestlers, worked for Jushin Liger did it not?

there are plenty of tall and muscular guys that fit the old WWF criteria that TNA can hire like Brody Steele, though it might help to ask him to get off the steroids, SERIOUSLY there's footage out there of him doing actual injections

Fire Sarita and Rosita so they can be spared of being shadowed by DIVAs and fill the void by employing more of these diva esque wrestlers. Also getting rid of the belts and making their tv time completely story based would keep the diehard fans from being too buthurt over celebrating T and A over TNA

TRUST ME, IF NO-ONE IS GONNA USE THE IWC FAVOURITES THEN SOMEONE ELSE WILL

TNA have missed opportunities to make smaller feds into their own farm territor-OH WAIT, nevermind

CASE IN POINT, IF TNA CANNOT HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO REALISE THIS THEN THEY ARE A TOTAL FAILURE ALL AROUND, NO DEFENSE OTHER THAN STAGNATION.

IN THIS ECOMONY STAGNATION IS GONNA GET YOUR PORTFOLIO KILLED

thank you for reading,

Oh and lets skip ahead to the predictable hater responses to this thread:

Mate, thats like saying "Holding a gun keeps you alive, here let me prove it to you, im holding one right now and im not dead, see?"

How would even one of these suggestions cut into their so called cash flow, tna arent quite out of the investment stage yet

PLEASE EXPLAIN, BECAUSE YOU ARE USING IGNORANCE IN THEIR FAVOUR INVERTEDLY AS AN EXCUSE NOT TO THINK

'cause trust me dude what i wrote up there isnt my idea of a perfect wrestling company this is just MAKING THE MOST OUT OF TNA's CURRENT SITUATION.

If behind-the-scene-bad-news of tna is all yellow propganda then where exactly are you getting your "FACTS" from?

oh and keep in mind; not once did i say: better holds, faster speed, more flips, more WWf 92 style match making, more international dreams matches or anything of the sort

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived