Lets Talk Business About Financial Advice For TNA

thekingofkingsisback

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be interesting if TNA actually released profit reports and such but being a private company we'll never know just how much they spend and lose or make

ppv attandance crowds of under 3000 in anywhere at a time says a lot mate

Not really, TNA have been reported to be making profits for a few years now, their live event business has never really been a huge draw (Apart from UK tours) nor has it ever seemed to be financially successful so they must be earning a good income somewhere from a combination of advertising, merchandise, International TV and Spike TV.

For some reason I feel like wiping the screen whenever one of EmperorSeb's posts appears, it's like he's spat words at the page and just hit "Post".

• Paid Members
He's not a troll. He's Seb. Although I don't see why someone who in a spasticated manner disagrees with you would be a troll though, he's just fucking thick.

EMPORERSEB'S GREATEST MOMENT!

Disagreeing is one thing. Him actually expanding upon my point and thus further undermining his own argument is another.

Honestly, I prefer to imagine he's trolling in the same way that Duane believes everything is a conspiracy: because the idea that everything is just as it seems is too scary to contemplate.

Archived