WWE TLC 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

I've always felt that merging TLC with MITB would have been the best option. Have a big spotty Tag Team TLC and an inter-brand MITB like before with a Table match and a Chairs match for the titles would have been great. I feel "TLC: Money In The Bank" would be more of a draw than 2 seperate PPVs.

Similarly, Bragging Rights should be merged with Survivor Series. Make it a Torneo Cibernetico with the winner receiving a title shot on their respective brand at the Rumble. It gives people reason to fight for their brand and allows them to big up the "Sole Survivor" accolade and build a new star in the mean time.

Fatal 4-Way doesn't even deserve the oxygen of discussion.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd bring back the King Of The Ring in June, with the winner getting a title shot at Summerslam. Then get rid of all the new gimmick match concept PPVs and fill the calender perhaps with some old PPV names (Backlash, Judgment Day, Fully Loaded) or even cool WCW ones like Bash At The Beach and Halloween Havoc. You've then got Wrestlemania and Summerslam as the two big annual shows, Royal Rumble and KOTR as the qualifier shows leading up to them, Elimination Chamber is fine in the middle of February and there's Survivor Series as well. That way there's not an overdose of multiple forced gimmick matches a year and they can be saved for whenever they are needed.

There wouldn't be any need for Money In The Bank anymore (I hate the cash in concept anyway) but a multi-man Ladder Match isn't out of the question is it? Hell In A Cell needs a rest after several years of the watered down featured PPV.

• 1 month later...

Archived