Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Rang him up. Listening to WOR now, and Meltzer said that Bruno wasn't impressed. Alvarez, all smug, goes, 'Maybe he should have listened to the show [referencing the one time Bruno was a guest on their show] and he wouldn't have asked such a stupid question'.

I hate Bryan Alvarez.

• Paid Members

I dont think they want to do business with him. He's pretty much at deaths door. They probably don't want it to look like he's got something to do with them, if he suddenly dies and the press jump on it. They didn't want him at the Hall of Fame either. Shame really, because he's a big part of their history.

• Paid Members

Nah. He didn't quite have the charisma for it. He always felt a bit second-rate compared to guys like Lesnar and Batista. Plus,

(Edited to change it to a better quality vid)

Edited by opcws

• Paid Members
--Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris was diagnosed with a torn pec and will be undergoing surgery and should be out of action about six months. He may also have shoulder problems to take care of. This stems from an injury last weekend at a house show in Melbourne, FL.

That's a kick in the balls for him.

• Paid Members
--Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris was diagnosed with a torn pec and will be undergoing surgery and should be out of action about six months. He may also have shoulder problems to take care of. This stems from an injury last weekend at a house show in Melbourne, FL.

That's a kick in the balls for him.

Ahh bollocks. And I just made this sweet sig too.

One of Sid Vicious' sons has been cast in the new season of the U.S. Big Brother. Check out his profile on the Big Brother site: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/115099/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9WijuZwv-0

He's got the same grin as his daddy. Seems a bit more out going as well.

Edited by Shovanist Pig