Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

That's Barrett and Miz sorted for the preshow then, and maybe something else too. 9 matches and a performance seems like a stretch with Rock/Cena 2 and Taker and Triple H in separate matches.

EDIT: I missed a Menry/Three 6 Mafia joke there. "Somebody's gonna get they match bumped".

Edited by Up Chuck

That's Barrett and Miz sorted for the preshow then, and maybe something else too. 9 matches and a performance seems like a stretch with Rock/Cena 2 and Taker and Triple H in separate matches.

EDIT: I missed a Menry/Three 6 Mafia joke there. "Somebody's gonna get they match bumped".

10 matches. Tons of Funk (yep that's their name now)/Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars/Bellas was announced yesterday.

• Paid Members

10 matches. Tons of Funk (yep that's their name now)/Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars/Bellas was announced yesterday.

I saw, and had mentioned that match before I reworded the post. I was trying to say it'd be full up even if one match does get bumped. It's gonna be Attitude Era times at this rate. I think Punk/Taker might end up being pretty short.

It's not looking good for Kofi at this rate.

Pre-show against Cesaro most likely I'd have thought.

10 matches already announced with Kaitlyn/AJ likely to be made official next week, add in the P Diddy performance and the HOF segment; I don't see them adding in a 12th match for the show.

• Paid Members

The pre-show is an hour this year, so I figure minimum two matches there. They've done anywhere between eight and eleven matches on the main PPV since going to four hours in the modern era, so a total of 12 isn't completely out of the question. I do agree Kofi probably should be putting down a deposit on a house right now.

• Paid Members
No one else expecting a battle royal in the pre show then?

I thought they might do a battle Royale with the winner facing Cesaro on the PPV but they wouldn't have time for that and it would be beyond jobbersville at this stage.

• Paid Members

Considering the tag title match is such a thrown together non-match and based purely on the AJ connection, they totally could have got away with making that a tag team turmoil match for the 'lets get everybody else who's not on the show on with this match' deal. I usually hate it when they do a multi-tag match for that purpose but I'd have actually preferred it here I think . All the guys without anything to do have been messing about in tags recently anyway and would have slotted in nicely and given a few mins each. Team Hell No, Rhodes Scholars, Prime Times, Fat Funks, Dolph and The Nation of Domination, Kofi and Truth. Oh well.