Why are punk t shirts more expensive than everyone elses?

Stealingsilver

No they don't, it's just a different colour. You give a well trained machinest those fabrics and a roll of thread and she will do wonders with it. It's black and white aswell, the two most popular colours for t shirts you can get. There is no excuse for the increase in price, if WWEShop.com can sell it at the same price as a regular shirt with even the most basic printing that means they can afford to sell it at that price. Why can't you admit that the only reason they put them up to

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ripping people off because they shouldn't charge more for 2 shirts and leave the rest the same price and when it's the 2 biggest babyfaces on the roster it makes it completely obvious to the fans that it's the only reason the price has went up. Was glad to see very few buying John Cena shirts infact i was one of the first inside the building and within 15 minutes all kids shirts had gone for all wrestlers. There was no kids shirts at all for anyone and it took me a while to get served and then leave, i remember before i left, well i tried to leave, some idiot woman nearly took my eye out with a home made sign she brought with her. That's another thing about these house shows, everyone banging into each other all desperate to part with their cash, they should have it arranged more sensibly so people can buy what they want and leave. And then about the t shirt sizes i heard one girl saying they only had size Medium in CM Punk shirts left. That's all i saw them selling and people were gladly paying it. I don't know if all the English fans had bought up all the larger sizes or if all those shirts i saw them selling left right and centre were the bigger sizes but either way there was not enough to meet the demand and they sold a lot of them.

It's one thing to make money but to do it in such a blatant fashion leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths.

• Paid Members
It's ripping people off because they shouldn't charge more for 2 shirts and leave the rest the same price and when it's the 2 biggest babyfaces on the roster it makes it completely obvious to the fans that it's the only reason the price has went up.

Sounds like smart business to me. What series of video games are amongst the most expensive on release? COD. What series is one of the most popular (if not, the most popular going by the last few years)? COD.

You're a pillock. I know I promised not to bite, but it's too hard. You need guidance in life and I feel like being a Samaritan. You're welcome.

It's ripping people off because they shouldn't charge more for 2 shirts and leave the rest the same price and when it's the 2 biggest babyfaces on the roster it makes it completely obvious to the fans that it's the only reason the price has went up. Was glad to see very few buying John Cena shirts infact i was one of the first inside the building and within 15 minutes all kids shirts had gone for all wrestlers. There was no kids shirts at all for anyone and it took me a while to get served and then leave, i remember before i left, well i tried to leave, some idiot woman nearly took my eye out with a home made sign she brought with her. That's another thing about these house shows, everyone banging into each other all desperate to part with their cash, they should have it arranged more sensibly so people can buy what they want and leave. And then about the t shirt sizes i heard one girl saying they only had size Medium in CM Punk shirts left. That's all i saw them selling and people were gladly paying it. I don't know if all the English fans had bought up all the larger sizes or if all those shirts i saw them selling left right and centre were the bigger sizes but either way there was not enough to meet the demand and they sold a lot of them.

It's one thing to make money but to do it in such a blatant fashion leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I just have this image in my head of you sitting in the arena with a blanket over your legs watching everyone else go by and seeing what they spend their money on and mumbling on about how 'its not right' and how people are too keen to spend money these days and people are too keen to let them. Id love to see some sort of reality TV show where you run a business into the ground by trying to be the nicest company in the world and not trying to take any money in.

Call of Duty comes out once a year so they can afford to do it. The people playing it spend all their time online playing the damn thing, i'm starting to see a similarity here between the fans of COD and smark fans of wrestling. Listen there's nothing wrong with that, if that's your hobby then fine, you enjoy it but WWE is a multi million dollar company, earning millions on a weekly basis through ticket sales and merchandise sales and advertisers on their TV shows which draw millions of viewers every single week.

They don't desperately need an extra

• Paid Members
And i'm telling you there was no reason they couldn't have kept them at the same price as the other shirts. It's daylight robbery.

I don't like that phrase. I prefer "Dick Turpin had a gun".

Well who started the thread? It wasn't me. I wasn't the only one on Thursday night that refused to buy those shirt and looking at this thread i'm obviously not the only person in the UKFF Universe that wonders why they were that price. You're all pointing at me and blaming me and saying i'm wrong but i'm not the thread starter, i'm not the only one that had a problem with the extra charge on those shirts.

Archived