Why are punk t shirts more expensive than everyone elses?

Stealingsilver

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM Punk makes a very small %, a royalty. You do realise WWE is the business right? CM Punk aint in the back hustlin Vince to throw some more BITW shirts on the stand so that he can pay his petrol home.

I can't be bothered replying to any of the other crap that you wrote because I value my sanity and you are clearly a ruh-tard.

The-Hangover_Zach-Galifianakis_Rain-Man-suit.bmp.jpg

• Paid Members

Each person has different deal as far as merchandise goes and usually that still doesn't stop them getting bummed. Due to the nature of WWE contracts, you have to have your shit in order so they don't fuck you on your money. Trish Stratus had a percentage guarentee put into her deal for example. If you sell a shit load of t-shirts, you will be making a shit load of money, but you cant pin point what they get. Hogan walked out once because they were selling his shirts at the gimmick stands and the receipts were saying "WWE Calander" on them so they weren't coughing up for his shirt sales. If they find away, I'm sure they wouldnt think about fucking you out of your money.

WWE are a profit making company. If people are prepared to buy a product at that price, then they will bloody well put that price tag on it. At the same time, the costs of putting a CM Punk shirt together with trim, fancy dye will be more than a normal shirt would. As someone that spends a lot of time and money in the printing business, I can 100% tell you that it will cost more to produce those shirts. However, there is the profit to make on top of that and WWE are perfectly entitled to do so. How else are they going to pay for those fancy lights?

Crazy Shady I don't post much on here, but I do browse and either you are one hell of a troll or genuinely completely detatched from the realities of business and the profit motive. If you disagree with WWE's business practice so much, my suggestion would be to keep your credit card in your wallet next time tickets go on sale. That is the most effective gesture you could possibly make.

• Paid Members
OK Mr Graphic Designer, since you're a bit more qualified than the rest of them here i will take your opinions on board..

So tell me then, with John Cena's standard black shirt, 3 words on the front and 3 on the back. Where would the extra cost come from? I see other shirts with more printing on sale for less than that, Alberto Del Rio's even has some nice gold foily stuff on it so compared to last April when i think it was a purple shirt John was wearing and i'm guessing Purple not being black or white that probably cost more to buy and then all the printing that was on that........can you give a me an indepth answer, coming from someone in the graphic design business such as yourself. Can you give us all the inside scoop as to why John Cena's current shirt could possibly warrant the extra

Archived