Why are punk t shirts more expensive than everyone elses?

Stealingsilver

• Paid Members
Well who started the thread? It wasn't me. I wasn't the only one on Thursday night that refused to buy those shirt and looking at this thread i'm obviously not the only person in the UKFF Universe that wonders why they were that price. You're all pointing at me and blaming me and saying i'm wrong but i'm not the thread starter, i'm not the only one that had a problem with the extra charge on those shirts.

Crikey, I was only debating phrases :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I wasn't the only one on Thursday night that refused to buy those shirt and looking at this thread i'm obviously not the only person in the UKFF Universe that wonders why they were that price.

Which was your choice. I handed over my

Well who started the thread? It wasn't me. I wasn't the only one on Thursday night that refused to buy those shirt and looking at this thread i'm obviously not the only person in the UKFF Universe that wonders why they were that price. You're all pointing at me and blaming me and saying i'm wrong but i'm not the thread starter, i'm not the only one that had a problem with the extra charge on those shirts.

Why don't you fucking buy it on Shopzone then? It comes to under

It's ripping people off because they shouldn't charge more for 2 shirts and leave the rest the same price and when it's the 2 biggest babyfaces on the roster it makes it completely obvious to the fans that it's the only reason the price has went up. Was glad to see very few buying John Cena shirts infact i was one of the first inside the building and within 15 minutes all kids shirts had gone for all wrestlers. There was no kids shirts at all for anyone and it took me a while to get served and then leave, i remember before i left, well i tried to leave, some idiot woman nearly took my eye out with a home made sign she brought with her. That's another thing about these house shows, everyone banging into each other all desperate to part with their cash, they should have it arranged more sensibly so people can buy what they want and leave. And then about the t shirt sizes i heard one girl saying they only had size Medium in CM Punk shirts left. That's all i saw them selling and people were gladly paying it. I don't know if all the English fans had bought up all the larger sizes or if all those shirts i saw them selling left right and centre were the bigger sizes but either way there was not enough to meet the demand and they sold a lot of them.

It's one thing to make money but to do it in such a blatant fashion leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Crazyshady, have you been to house shows at any other venue? Because half of the problems you're describing are basically because of the way Braehead is set out, with the one entrance and the merch stand being right in front of it. At the shows in Manchester and Nottingham this week things were a lot more chilled out. Oh, and both of those shows had fab lighting and pyros too.

Actually, the one girl saying they only had medium left in the CM Punk T's might have been me. When I went to the merch stand they had about 4 medium left. And I'd imagine people were gladly buying and paying because they wanted to. It's a nice t shirt and one of the few I'd wear out and about.

• Paid Members

There was a merch stand just outside the arena in the main shopping centre which is where I got my shirt, they had loads there and I got mine about 6:30ish. They didn't have a huge selection at that one - Punk, Cena, Drew and the tour shirt only I think.

Including last night, I've now seen at least 10 Punk 'Best In The World' shirts just knocking about. More than I've seen any other wrestling shirt since the Austin 3:16 or maybe the DX football jersey which seemed popular. What can I read into this? Sunderland's normally a haven to NEVER wear a wrestling shirt outside the safe domain of your bedroom.

OK Mr Graphic Designer, since you're a bit more qualified than the rest of them here i will take your opinions on board..

So tell me then, with John Cena's standard black shirt, 3 words on the front and 3 on the back. Where would the extra cost come from? I see other shirts with more printing on sale for less than that, Alberto Del Rio's even has some nice gold foily stuff on it so compared to last April when i think it was a purple shirt John was wearing and i'm guessing Purple not being black or white that probably cost more to buy and then all the printing that was on that........can you give a me an indepth answer, coming from someone in the graphic design business such as yourself. Can you give us all the inside scoop as to why John Cena's current shirt could possibly warrant the extra

Archived