Watch Survivor Series in Preston with PCW

fludder99

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will this definitely happen?

The other two have, so if they sell tickets it will.

Andrea, least I think thats her name, I keep forgetting is all kinds of awesome and has been at the Adelphi for some time. I cant ever think of something being cancelled

I came to the Wrestlemania one, didn't know they did Summerslam, what was the turnout like for that one?

the Summerslam 1 was announced 5days before the show and students were not at uni so it was not as busy as mania but still a fair few in

I came to the Wrestlemania one, didn't know they did Summerslam, what was the turnout like for that one?

the Summerslam 1 was announced 5days before the show and students were not at uni so it was not as busy as mania but still a fair few in

Yeah, it was a good crowd for that time of year, expecting it to be busier this time with it being when the students are around. Probably get a few non-wrestling fans just after late night drinking as well. Hopefully there'll be no Kelly Kelly match to put them of wrestling! :laugh:

Yeah, it was a good crowd for that time of year, expecting it to be busier this time with it being when the students are around. Probably get a few non-wrestling fans just after late night drinking as well. Hopefully there'll be no Kelly Kelly match to put them of wrestling! :laugh:

I don't think non-wrestling fans would be put off by seeing Kelly Kelly.

I remember the Adelphi fondly from my uni days, used to live minutes away. Didn't know places actually did this sort of thing, can imagine it'd be a good atmosphere. Similar to watching the footy only without the mouthy dickheads who haven't got a clue.

• Paid Members

We went to the Wrestlemania showing at The Adelphi and it was far more enjoyable than I expected. I dreaded the thought of it being full of typically wierd smart fans but for the most part it was full of normal folks looking for a good laugh. The atmosphere for Triple H vs. The Undertaker in particular was brilliant.

We went to the Wrestlemania showing at The Adelphi and it was far more enjoyable than I expected. I dreaded the thought of it being full of typically wierd smart fans but for the most part it was full of normal folks looking for a good laugh. The atmosphere for Triple H vs. The Undertaker in particular was brilliant.

same, I went for the beer and was shocked that there were about 30 people in fancy dress haha

same, I went for the beer and was shocked that there were about 30 people in fancy dress haha

Dave Rayne masks this time then?

Dave Rayne masks this time then?

haha! its all about the Dave Rayne masks lol

Archived