Watch Survivor Series in Preston with PCW

fludder99

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PCW has arrived in The Adelphi. I can report it's a lot busier than Summerslam!

Even more annoyed couldnt go now

Hope it doesn't hurt PCW being associated with this bullshit

Whats up with it Chokeout?

We would like to offer our biggest appologies for all who attended the wrestling tonight, we were told that we'd booked the event yet this clearly isn't the case and as we're a managed property we are unable to book events on our own through sky. Appologies for all those who attended, you will all be refunded given free drinks vouchers and tickets to Royal Rumble. We're hugely embarrased by this all we can do is appologise and ensure you we've done all we can. Sorry

The Adelphi, fucking up.... Oh Dear

• Paid Members

Nope gave people their money back and some drink vouchers and sent then on their merry way

Worst thing is they have had all day to confirm odering and they wait till 10 min into the event to tell everyone giving them fuck all chance of seeing it

Nope gave people their money back and some drink vouchers and sent then on their merry way

Worst thing is they have had all day to confirm odering and they wait till 10 min into the event to tell everyone giving them fuck all chance of seeing it

Well, its deffo unlike the Adelphi to screw things up like this.

I hope whoever fubared is sacked. Bad times

• Paid Members

I doubt it, never seen a more casual announcment that someone has fucked up and everyone should go home

I doubt it, never seen a more casual announcment that someone has fucked up and everyone should go home

Christ, that really is not good. Boycott then?

Very disappointed, myself and chokeout were saying even before it cut off that they clearly hadn't ordered it, there was a reminder at the bottom of the screen during the start of the programme, watched it today though and one good thing to come from this is that it won't happen again and we get to see the next one for free.

Archived