Watch Survivor Series in Preston with PCW

fludder99

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this will happen 100%

Liar. I'm glad I took that with a pinch of salt now.

I took the word of a national reputable chain of pubs not a back street boozer that this would happen. I did not lie the event happened, the fuck up had nothing to do with me.

this will happen 100%

Liar. I'm glad I took that with a pinch of salt now.

I took the word of a national reputable chain of pubs not a back street boozer that this would happen. I did not lie the event happened, the fuck up had nothing to do with me.

You're nothing but a scam merchant.

Why is it every time somebody books these parties they always fuck up?

They had done two with no probs thus far. Wrestlemania and Summer Slam. The Survivor Series was meant to be the end of a big sporting themed day, inc Football, Sports Quiz and something else which Ive probably forgotten.

Some one fucked up royally, and heads should role within the pub or immediate higher ups for such a botch, as the atmosphere at WM was pretty fucking amazing.

What's all this scam merchant stuff about?

• Paid Members

He tommyboi'd everyone by advertising an event that didn't happen.

Actually, 420 at least gave people the opening matches.

EDIT - Should point out that i'm joking about it being Fludders fault. I would imagine that The King was too.

He tommyboi'd everyone by advertising an event that didn't happen.

yes but it wasn't his, or PCW's mistake it was the Adelphi that was at fault, I just hope that this doesn't ruin the relationship the two companies have because if Adelphi stop showing the events altogether we go back to watching PPV's at home at

EDIT - Should point out that i'm joking about it being Fludders fault. I would imagine that The King was too.

I didn't say it was Fludder's fault. I was joking about how nobody who does the "it will go ahead, it will!" gimmick should be listened to. Pay-per-view parties are up there with 1PW shows and wrestling conventions in the "things advertised on UKFF that you're best off not bothering with because some cunt will fuck it up" stakes. Can someone explain why the hotel couldn't just buy the show there and then instead of saying "we haven't ordered it, fuck off home"?

Can someone explain why the hotel couldn't just buy the show there and then instead of saying "we haven't ordered it, fuck off home"?

Yeah they said they were centrally controlled and didn't have access to the account that pays for pay per view, much like If someone other than me tried to order an event on my sky.

Guess they couldn't call head office either as it was 1am.

Can someone explain why the hotel couldn't just buy the show there and then instead of saying "we haven't ordered it, fuck off home"?

Yeah they said they were centrally controlled and didn't have access to the account that pays for pay per view, much like If someone other than me tried to order an event on my sky.

Guess they couldn't call head office either as it was 1am.

I don't know if they did have, but if they had the area managers number they should have just called him, sod it being 1 in the morning, if he'd done his job properly he could sleep!

Archived