Who has a tryout with WWE?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, as people who know information are telling us they know who but wont actually tell us who then how about we discuss who we think should have a try-out?

I'd like to see Dave Moralez (I think he has been to FCW already?), Joel Redman, Spud and Mad Man Monsoon get try-outs.

Spud had one a few years ago. Be good to see him get another one though.

Spud is an incredible worker, but I think too injury plagued now to keep the WWE schedule

I have video footage of every try-out but I can't air it or say who was involved cause I'm a massive big headed smug twat.

Pfffff, that's nothing...

I was the guy running the tryout, so I could tell everyone who exactly will be getting a contract and who stank the place out.

I won't though, because I'm lying.

• Paid Members
I have video footage of every try-out but I can't air it or say who was involved cause I'm a massive big headed smug twat.

I was the guy running the tryout, so I could tell everyone who exactly will be getting a contract and who stank the place out.

Did you charge

Did you charge

• Paid Members

I passed the tryout, got signed, done a load of roids, took a load of chairshots, won the world title, and no-showed a match VS Punk on PPV. Been a busy week.

Oh, by the way- the dogs are in the enclosed pool area.

Archived