Your Favorite National Lottery Show

ajmcstyles

Favorite Show  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well ive been watching challenge TV and they host a few of the national lottery quiz shows, from "In it to win it" or "Winning Lines" etc...

Over the decade which has been your favorite national lottery show?

Personally it has to be the winning lines, nice quick simple first round and I really did enjoy the wonderwall final round. I quite enjoyed the Jet Set too.

YES I'm quite bored.

• Paid Members

Have they actually canned them for good, or are they just on a rest?

Jet Set for me.

• Paid Members
1 vs 100. A blinding and sometimes punishing format that I'm pretty sure eventually got it's own lottery-free quiz. I could have made that up though.

It definately got put on the It-box in my local pub.

1 vs 100. A blinding and sometimes punishing format that I'm pretty sure eventually got it's own lottery-free quiz. I could have made that up though.

It did. Its a great game too, although it does tend to fuck you late on if you fluke a few questions. I hate the dodges too.

Interestingly (or not so), speaking of itbox games, I won

• Paid Members

It did. Its a great game too, although it does tend to fuck you late on if you fluke a few questions. I hate the dodges too.

• Paid Members
Who was the bloke that co-hosted the original lottery show with Angela Turner?

I wanna say Noel Edmonds hosted the first one, with Anthea Turner... Angela died when that motorcycle smashed out the back of that truck

• Paid Members

Who was the bloke that co-hosted the original lottery show with Angela Turner?

I wanna say Noel Edmonds hosted the first one, with Anthea Turner... Angela died when that motorcycle smashed out the back of that truck

Nah it was a fat scottish bloke I was thinking of. Maybe Noel Edmonds did the first one but he took over soon after.

I think he was in that "the Queen" film with Helen Mirren.

Archived