wXw 16 Carat Gold 2012

lightningxlock

Last 2 matches announced are :

Marty Scurll Vs El Generico and AR Fox Vs Tommy End

Well pleased with this line up so far to be honest, may not have the star names but the mach ups are almost all likely to deliver at least good matches and probably some great ones.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldnt agree more infact, having just watched last years Carat Id say this years first round line up is looking much better.

Do they release brackets for this? I dont remember it last year but it would be interesting to see what possibilities they have lined up for the quarter finals. Seems mad to think Finlay or Sami wont even make it out of round 1.

Apparently he will not be being flown back as the cost of the flight and the risk of getting him through customs as he has a black mark on his passport would not be worth it as he really isn't a name guy, thats kinda what the wXw statement translated as, hopefully we can get a decent name from the UK maybe a Martin Stone or Haskins as both have good history in wXw.

Ahh shit! Well thats a blow. I know he isn't a 'name guy' but he's one of the most dazzling high flyers in the US right now and would've been a welcome addition to Carat.

As Dan says, it'll likely be a UK guy or another wXw regular. Absolute Andy perhaps? He's not announced for anything yet. If it is a UK guy, i'd prefer somebody that hasn't been over there yet

Yeah Stone would be really, really nice. But the alternate 4-way has several wrestlers who could compensate AR Fox's wrestling style like Gresham and Noam Dar. Stone though would add the brawling factor to the tourney which would mean there would be less variety of styles.

Surely just whoever wins the Alternate 4-Way can fill AR Fox's shoes? It means no extra expense with a fly in and the 4-Way win mean something.

Makes sense to me.

This guy wins.

wXw have announced the winner of the alternate will be going into the tournament. Will be interesting if there is an injury and they need to fill a spot during the weekend or anything as they wont have the alternate to turn to.

After seeing him perform again recently Im really hoping it will Noam Dar who gets into 16 carat and gets chance to prove himself. Although given the 4 participants I can't imagine him being the guy they would pick.

Archived