wXw 16 Carat Gold 2012

lightningxlock

Dub-X-Dub! :thumbsup:

What the hell's a 'dub'?

The chant for W. I just put it as its chanted, you get that urge alot after these weekends, along with wanting to add the "oh ooooo oh" (don't really know how to write the sound better if you havent heard it before) part of the german chants (they basically use it to make all their chants like football chants I think? e.g. Zack Sabre oh oooo oh) to literally everything you say, especially when your pissed.

Some great chants that come to mind though, e.g. for Noam Dar "Big nose - Small dick - ooohoooo oh"

Another good moment, some guy in our section gave out plain bits of white paper as he held a red dot up to make, this (picture nicked from Noam Dar on twitter):

smij.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dub-X-Dub! :thumbsup:

What the hell's a 'dub'?

The chant for W. I just put it as its chanted, you get that urge alot after these weekends, along with wanting to add the "oh ooooo oh" (don't really know how to write the sound better if you havent heard it before) part of the german chants (they basically use it to make all their chants like football chants I think? e.g. Zack Sabre oh oooo oh) to literally everything you say, especially when your pissed.

Some great chants that come to mind though, e.g. for Noam Dar "Big nose - Small dick - ooohoooo oh"

Another good moment, some guy in our section gave out plain bits of white paper as he held a red dot up to make, this (picture nicked from Noam Dar on twitter):

smij.jpg

That flag was amazing, this whole weekend was absolutely amazing, some really great matches especially the first 2 and last 3 from night 3. Cannot wait for next year already.

Archived