wXw 16 Carat Gold 2012

lightningxlock

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did indeed.They used Ryo Saito and Matt Sydal in 2007, Shingo in 2009 and Kagetora in 2010. Thats in addition to hosting one of the days of DG's European tour the last few years. At the moment, wXw seem to have a very strong relationship with Big Japan Wrestling. This year they had Sasaki and Sekimoto compete, and Sekimoto and Okabayashi the year before. They've also just had a bunch of the deathmatch guys over for the CZW shows and I believe Jun Kasai is making his wXw debut in January. So i'd look to see atleast 2 BJW guys in the tourney next year.

• 1 month later...

Off to this again this year and can't wait. Got another mate going with us this time so there will be the 3 of us going, looking to book flights and accomodation on Monday and tickets go on sale Sunday don't they? At least at the show you can get them so hopefully they will be online as well. It really is a bargain, flights have crept up a few quid this year but we can go from Gatwick for around

At the next wXw show on the 17th, True Colours, there's going to be a 16 Carat Alternate Qualifier with MK McKinnan vs Noam Dar. Two great talents as im sure most can attest to on here. Would happily see either of them on the 16 Carat shows

That's a match I'd really like to see. Should be a stormer. Both should be HUGE Uk exports in five years time! Good luck to them!

At the next wXw show on the 17th, True Colours, there's going to be a 16 Carat Alternate Qualifier with MK McKinnan vs Noam Dar. Two great talents as im sure most can attest to on here. Would happily see either of them on the 16 Carat shows

That sounds quite good. Ive never seen MK McKinnan but after seeing Noam Dar this past sunday at IPW:UK against Edwards, Im keen to see more as he pretty much just took a beating (very well, but still) the entire match. As far as Im concerned the more exposure British talent can get the better :thumbsup:

Anyone got any people they want to or expect to see announced for this?

I don't known if its something wXw have done every/most years, but as the winner of this years tournament I would both like and expect to see Sami Calliham back on the show. Id like to see both of the leaders, would quite like Davey to return and expect Eddie Edwards will be a part of this. Other names Id love to see but are less likely, Kevin Steen, Tozawa, and the Briscoes.

Archived